ATT 2020 : 11th International Workshop on Agents in Traffic and Transportation
Call For Papers
Call for Papers
11th International Workshop on Agents in Traffic and Transportation (ATT 2020) held in conjunction with ECAI 2020
June 8-12, 2020
Santiago de Compostela, Spain
URL : https://sites.google.com/unimib.it/att2020/
In today’s globalized world of ever-growing inter-dependencies, the domain of traffic and transportation is geographically and functionally distributed; its subsystems have a high degree of autonomy, yet they are highly dependent on each other. Typically, the problem settings arising in this context are characterized by multiple real-time constraints and conflicting goals for safer, more resource efficient, and sustainable (green) transportation. With the availability of a wealth of road traffic and transportation data, ever-smarter algorithms are needed to handle the resulting complexity of related decision-making, reasoning, and learning processes.
The objective of the ATT 2020 workshop is to bring researchers and practitioners together in order to share their views on how large-scale complex transportation systems can be modelled, simulated, controlled, and managed - both at micro and macro level - employing and combining AI-based techniques, models, and approaches under the umbrella of autonomous agents and multiagent systems. Contributions on machine learning, deep learning, and data-driven approaches in general to the problems in traffic and transportation are particularly welcome.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Applications of AI technologies in traffic, transportation, and transport logistics
- Intelligent Optimization (e.g., routing, route choice)
- Autonomic and autonomous transportation systems
- Coordination in intelligent transportation systems
- Intelligent, adaptive traffic control
- Distributed decision making in traffic, transportation and transport logistics
- Intelligent vehicles, intelligent human driver assistance systems and human involvement
- Mobile devices in smart transportation systems
- Intelligent monitoring of transportation systems, data collection, filtering, prediction and distribution of traffic information and transportation data
- Autonomous and connected vehicles, collaborative driving
- Cooperative systems employing V2V and V2I communication
- Self-* properties and theory of intelligent traffic and transportation systems
- Agent-based simulation of traffic and transportation systems and their behavior, also based on agent-based and/or cognitive approaches to modelling traffic participants
- Agent-based pedestrian and crowd simulation
- Data driven approaches in the domain of traffic and transportation.
- Deep learning architectures for temporal and spatial traffic data
- Verification and validation of intelligent transportation systems
- Future technologies, smart transportation
ATT 2020 welcomes original, unpublished papers. All submissions must be written in English and they should not exceed 8 pages. For preparation of papers to be submitted please use the ECAI formatting style available from the ECAI-2020 website: http://ecai2020.eu/wp-content/uploads/AuthorsPack-ECAI2020.zip . Contributions should carry the title, author(s) name(s), and affiliation including e-mail address, and should include an abstract.
The Submissions are accepted only via the EasyChair conference management system.
Only the PDF of the manuscript is required for the first submission. Each submission will undergo a peer-review process with three peer reviews. Submission details can be found at the ATT 2020 webpage: https://sites.google.com/unimib.it/att2020/ .
ATT 2020 proceedings will be published in CEUR Workshop Proceedings series. We intend to pursue a post-workshop publication of extended versions of workshop papers, based on the quality of the submissions, either in the form of an edited book or an ISI indexed journal special issue.
• Deadline for paper submission (extended and firm deadline): March 08, 2020, 23:59 AoE
• Final decisions to authors: April 15, 2020
• Camera-ready papers: May 2, 2020
• Workshop: June 8-12, 2020
All deadlines are at 23:59 UTC-12, i.e. before midnight on the respective date anywhere in the World.
VENUE AND CONTACT DETAILS
The ATT 2020 workshop will be held within the workshop program of ECAI 2020. We will let you know when the exact location info becomes available.
• Ivana Dusparic, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
• Marin Lujak, IMT Lille Douai, France
• Franziska Klügl, Örebro University, Sweden
• Giuseppe Vizzari, University of Milano – Bicocca, Italy
All questions about submissions should be emailed to ATT 2020 Organising Committee firstname.lastname@example.org .