ICTT 2014 : The International Conference on New Trends in Information and Communication Technologies (ICTT) - ICTT2014
Call For Papers
The International Conference on New Trends in Information and Communication Technologies (ICTT) conference calls for outstanding and fresh ideas and contributions focused on the emergent ICT and software development trends occurring in: mobile applications, ad hoc networks, pervasive computing, sensor based systems, human-machine interactive systems, cloud applications and parallel computing, artificial intelligence, and virtual environments.
We are looking for research papers (for presentation as well as for teleconference presentation) that introduce new ideas to the field and stimulate future trends.
We organize two core research sessions:
- Automation and Control Systems
- Information Systems
In addition to the core topics we offer two special Student Sessions:
- Students Sessions cover both Information Systems and Automation and Control areas;
- Robot Competition-first attempt to attract students and graduates into the exciting robotics technologies in order to develop strong and sustainable community in Kazakhstan. Please read all information about Robot Competition in our web-site: https://sites.google.com/site/ict2kbtu2014/robot-competition
Topics of interest for the “Automation and Control Systems” session includes but not limited to:
• Access Control
• Robotics and Applications
• Path planning, Robot Programming
• Sensors and Signal Processing
• Intelligent Systems
• Robot and Computer Vision.
• Process Control, Monitoring, Design and Optimization, Automation
• Industrial Applications Control
• Information and Networking
• Manufacturing Systems and Automation
• Multimedia Applications
• Multi-agent Systems
• Virtual Reality
• Mobile and walking robots
• Micro robots and Future Robots.
“Information Systems” session invites papers describing original work are invited in any of the areas listed below:
• Applications of Expert Systems
• Advanced Applications of Fuzzy Logic
• Business Intelligence
• "Big" Data
• Data Analytics and Data Visualization
• Information System Applications for Social Causes and in the Not-for-Profit Sector
• Information Systems Applications in: healthcare management; transportation, logistics and supply chain management; bank risk management; disaster management; project management; management of educational institutions; traffic management; energy and environmental management; design, development and management of "smart" cities, "smart" utility grids; media management.
• Information System Applications in CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) and IR (Integrated Reporting)
• Impact of ICT on Learning and Education (Lifelong Learning, MOOCs, tele-presence, etc.)
• Cloud computing
• Parallel and Distributed computing
• Formal Methods and Verification
• Model Driven Architectures and Engineering
Researchers, graduate students and practitioners are welcomed to participate in the conference to exchange research findings in the frontier areas of ICT.
The page limit for ICTT2014 full paper submissions is 8 pages (one column). Authors are encouraged to use the LaTeX style files using easychair format (please check Paper Submission page at www.nict.kbtu.kz).
Submit your paper via https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ictt2014
Student papers are short technical articles that introduce new ideas to the community.
Student papers should not exceed 6 pages (in one-column format) and must be submitted electronically: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ictt2014
No Registration fee for students!
All submissions should be in Adobe Acrobat (.PDF) format.
At least one author of accepted paper should register and give an oral presentation.
All accepted papers will be published in proceedings which will be indexed by DBLP and ACM archive. Selected papers will be published in Elsevier book (negotiation in process).
Selected papers will be invited to submit to an issue of Scientific Annals of Computer Science (Impact factor 1.769) and it is indexed by SCOPUS
ICTT organizing committee is proudly announcing our support of Teleconference presentations via Skype. All necessary information will be personally delivered via E-mail prior to the conference (about a week or less).
Faculty of Information Technology
Kazakh-British Technical University
Almaty, Tole bi 59,
+7 727 2721502