EAI CyDiP (virtual) 2021 : EAI International Conference on Emerging Technologies of Cybersecurity and Digital Privacy (online conference)
Call For Papers
Due to the safety concerns and travel restrictions caused by COVID-19, EAI CyDiP 2021 will take place online in a live stream.
Get the same full publication and indexing, enjoy EAI’s fair evaluation and recognition, present your paper to a global audience, and experience virtual meetings live as well as on-demand from the safety and comfort of your home.
The EAI International Conference on Emerging Technologies of Cybersecurity and Digital Privacy (CyDiP) aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and practitioners to exchange and share their experiences and research results on various cybersecurity aspects and digital forensics. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, concerns, practical challenges encountered, and solutions adopted in the fields of cybersecurity and digital privacy.
The works that will be presented at the conference will focus on the following topics:
TRACK I: CYBER SECURITY:
- Cyber Espionage,
- Rise in Healthcare Data Breaches,
- Security in blockchain,
- Security and privacy in pervasive and ubiquitous computing,
- Trust models and trust policies,
- Information Dissemination Control
TRACK II: DIGITAL PRIVACY:
- Computer forensics,
- Digital right management,
- Economics of security and privacy,
- Electronic fraud, GDPR, and the future shape of the European Digital landscape,
- Data Privacy in the Global Context
TRACK III: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN CYBER SECURITY:
- AI-based Attack and Defense for cybersecurity,
- Artificial Intelligence to make cyber systems secure and resilient,
- Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) for malware detection,
- ML and DL for Phishing Detection and Prevention,
- AI for threat intelligence, Secure Edge AI
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology (Scopus indexed)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Dr. Shishir Kumar Shandilya - VIT Bhopal University, India
Dr. Bong Jun Choi - Soongsil University, Seoul, South Korea
Dr. Manas Kumar Mishra - VIT Bhopal University, India
Dr. R. Maheswar - VIT Bhopal University, India
Technical Program Committee Chairs
Dr. Ajit Kumar - Soongsil University, Seoul, South Korea
Dr. Simon Woo - Sung Kyung Kwan University, South Korea
Dr. Sanju Tiwari - Universidad Autónoma de Tamaulipas, Mexico
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.