All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2018
The aim of the annual ADHOCNETS conference is to provide a forum that brings together researchers and engineers from academia, government laboratories as well as industry to meet, network, exchange ideas and present their recent research work, and discuss future directions on all aspects of ad hoc networks. This year’s ADHOCNETS conference will be held in Cairns, Australia, on September 20 – 23, 2018.
The conference will consist of keynote speeches, technical sessions, and associated workshops. A workshop will be a half or one day event that focuses more on recent development and emerging applications in the area of ad hoc networking.
• Network architectural and protocol design
• Cross-layer design
• Non-orthogonal multiple access (NOMA)
• MAC, routing, and transport protocols
• Resource allocation and management
• Network control and management
• Power control and management
• Topology control and management
• Quality of service provisioning
• Service discovery
• Ranging and node localization
• Time synchronization
• Data fusion
• Network scalability and capacity
• Reliability and fault tolerance
• Security and privacy
• Middleware for ad hoc networks
• Wireless software-defined networking
• Network function virtualization for ad hoc networks
• Edge/fog/cloud computing for ad hoc networks
• Machine learning (or AI) for ad hoc networks
• Low-power wide-area IoT networking
• Massive machine connections for IoT
• Performance modeling and analysis
• Tools to design, implement, and evaluate ad hoc network protocols
• Applications of ad hoc networks
All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
ADHOCNETS proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
• Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 3.259)
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications
Instructions for Paper Submission
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review. Regular papers should be up to 10 pages in length.
Southeast University, China