All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2018
CFP: Australasian Database Conference ADC2018 (co-located with DASFAA and PAKDD)
*** ADC2018 Call for papers ***
The Australasian Database Conference (ADC) is an annual forum for sharing the latest research progresses and novel applications of database systems, data driven applications and data analytics for researchers and practitioners in these areas from Australia, New Zealand and in the world. In 2018 the conference will be co-located with DASFAA2018, and be held at Gold Coast, Australia, during May 24-27. The conference Web site is at
*** ADC 2018 welcomes contributions related to all aspects of database theory, techniques, and applications. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Cloud, distributed, and parallel databases
- Data cleaning
- Data mining and knowledge discovery
- Data warehousing
- Database integration
- Database performance and tuning
- Graph databases
- High-dimensional and temporal data
- Mobile databases
- Multimedia databases
- Privacy and security in databases
- Query processing and optimization
- Semi-structured data and XML
- Social data management
- Spatial data processing and management
- Stream and sensor data management
- Uncertain and probabilistic databases
- Web databases
- AI in big data
*** Contribution Types ***
- Research and Industry Full Papers (12 pages)
- Demonstration Papers (4 pages)
*** Instructions ***
- Submitted papers must be original contributions and cannot be under review for any other forum. The accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, which will form a volume in the Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science series.
- All submitted papers must be in English and conform to the formatting instructions for the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) including references and figures.
- Submitted files must be in PDF, where the following page limits apply: 12 pages for research/industry papers, and 4 pages for demonstration proposals.
- The format style files are available at LNCS Authors Instructions Page (pdf).
- Each paper will be judged on its originality, significance, technical quality, relevance to ADC, and presentation.
- ADC follows single blind review which means that authors' information must be included in the submission.
*** Submissions ***
- The submission of a paper should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the paper be accepted, at least one author will attend the conference to present the work.
- The submission page is here:
*** Important Dates ***
- Abstract Deadline: March 1, 2018
- Full Paper Deadline: March 5, 2018
- Author Notification: April 1, 2018
- Camera-Ready Deadline: April 6, 2018
- Conference Date: May 24-27, 2018
*** ORGANIZING COMMITTEE ***
Rui Zhang (The University of Melbourne, Australia)
Junhu Wang (Griffith University, Australia)
Gao Cong (Nanyang Technical University, Singapore)
Jinjun Chen (Swinburne University of Technology, Australia)
Jianzhong Qi (The University of Melboourne, Australia)
Lijun Chang (The University of Sydney, Australia)
Local Organization Chairs:
Sen Wang (Griffith University)
Sibo Wang (University of Queensland)