All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2022
Call for Papers
ACM Mobihoc is a premier conference with a highly selective single-track technical program dedicated to addressing the challenges emerging from networked systems that must operate in the face of dynamics ranging from changing user demands to connectivity and resource availability. Examples of such dynamic networks include wired/wireless communication, data-centers, sensors, energy, social, and transportation networks. We encourage work that presents new performance evaluation methods, novel algorithms or provides fundamental insights for these systems.
We are interested both in innovative work in an unexplored and/or emerging topic in the broad area of networks, and in novel findings and/or new insights that build on existing works. The specific areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Internet of the Things (IoT), 5G, and next-generation wireless systems
* Blockchain, social networks, societal networks, and emerging networked systems
* Cloud computing, edge computing, and distributed computing over networks
* Software Defined Networking/Network Function Virtualization
* Information-centric networking, network caching, and coded caching
* Communication and networking aspects of cyber-physical systems
* Trust, security, and privacy in networks and networked systems
* Coded computation and inference in networks
* Incentive mechanism and interaction analysis of networked systems, network economics
* Big-data analytics and machine learning for networks and networked systems
* Modeling, analysis, optimization, and control in computer and mobile networks
* Networked and mobile unmanned/autonomous systems
* Experimental studies on mobile networks and networked systems
* Networked sensing and communication with new medium, e.g., light/acoustic/mmWave
* Low power sensor protocols and energy-harvesting systems
* Wearables and mobile health
Authors can keep their names on their submitted paper, i.e., SUBMISSIONS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE DOUBLE BLIND. Authors can also prepare technical reports that are made available on their own websites and on purely archiving organizations such as arXiv.org. However, all submissions must comply with the dual submission policy. Each paper has a chance to submit a one-page rebuttal for the reviews. All submitted papers will be considered for a Best Paper Award. A selected set of papers will be chosen for fast-tracked publication in IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking. Papers are expected to be direct and specific about their results, contributions, and context.
February 25, 2022: Abstract registration.
March 4, 2022: Submission deadline.
June 7 - 13, 2022: Rebuttal
July 15: Notification of acceptance