AIRS 2020 : The Second International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Robotics and Smart Systems
Call For Papers
The Second International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Robotics and Smart Systems (AIRS2-20) is co-located with the 8th International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud2020). The goal of AIRS2-20 is to provide an international platform for exchanging ideas and their implementations from both academia and industry on current issues, challenges, solutions, research and industrial use cases in the promising area of AI, IoT, robotics and a wide range of smart systems.
The field is wide and multidisciplinary at the crossroads of artificial intelligence, electronics, software, research and industrial innovation with an extraordinary potential for a huge impact on engineering, medicine, science, business models, and daily life.
Major challenges of the symposium will be identified through the keynote lectures, open session, and roundtable, which will tackle the most active and promising topics. Interaction will be the main component of the event.
TOPICS OF INTEREST include (but are not limited to):
• Innovative Operations using Artificial Intelligence
• Intelligent Data Mining for Smart Systems
• Machine and Deep Learning for IoT and Robotics
• Cognitive, Reactive and Proactive Systems
• Robotic Intelligence
• Computational Tasks in Autonomous Systems
• Wired Technologies
• Smart Systems Security
• Biological and Computational Models and Techniques
• Machine Vision and Pattern Recognition.
• Video and Image Processing
• Smart System Localization, Mapping, and SLAM
• Path Planning/Tracking of Wheeled Mobile Robots and Platforms
• Statistical, Geometrical and Dynamical Representations of Movements in Robots
• Emotions and Cooperation Levels
• Modelling of Behaviour and Activity Generation
• Speech Recognition
• Dialogue Modelling and Generation
• Medical Smart Systems and Robotics
• Image-Guided Robotic Surgery
• Aerial and Underwater Robotics
• Sensor-Based Systems
• Industrial IoT Systems
• IoT for safety and disaster management
• Intelligent Transportation Systems
• System components of intelligent platforms for industries
• Demo Applications
March 12, 2020: Due date for full workshop papers submission
May 20, 2020: Notification of paper acceptance to authors
June 15, 2020: Camera-ready of accepted papers
August 24-26, 2020: Conference and Symposium
Authors are requested to submit papers reporting original research results and experience. The page limit for regular papers is 6 to 8 pages and short papers is 4 pages. Papers should be prepared using IEEE two-column template. CPS Proceedings Author Guidelines are available at: Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
Papers should be submitted as PDF files using the submission system of the appropriate workshop (as listed above).
Submitted research papers may not overlap with papers that have already been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings.
All papers accepted are peer-reviewed and are planned to be published in the conference proceedings by the Conference Publishing Service (CPS) . Papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
Authors of the selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their papers for a special issue in international journals (see Journal Special Issues section).