WPS 2010 : 4th IEEE International Workshop on Web and Pervasive Security
Call For Papers
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Security web-based collaboration applications and services
* Model for secure web services
* Wireless sensor networks / RFID application and security for WPE
* Intelligent multimedia security services for WPE
* Key management and authentication in WPE
* Network security issues and protocols in WPE
* Access control in WPE
* Privacy Protection in WPE
* Cryptographic algorithms for WPE
* Data privacy and trustiness for WPE
* Forensics Issue for WPE
* Privacy and anonymity for WPE
* Security in P2P networks and Grid computing in WPE
* Trust management in WPE
* Commercial and industrial applications for WPE
Papers must be submitted electronically in Adobe PDF format to the submission system. Papers must have authors' affiliation and contact information on the first page. Papers must be unpublished and not being considered elsewhere for publication.
In particular, papers submitted to WPS2010 must not be concurrently submitted to GLOBECOM in identical or modified form.
Prospective authors are encouraged to submit an IEEE conference style paper up to 5 pages (including all text, figures, and references) through EDAS submission system) one additional page will be allowed with additional publication fee.
An accepted paper must be registered before the registration deadline. An accepted paper must be presented at the workshop. Failure to register before the deadline will result in automatic withdrawal of the paper from the workshop proceedings and the program. All accepted and presented papers will be included in the IEEE GLOBECOM proceedings and IEEE digital library. GLOBECOM has the right to remove an accepted and registered but not presented paper from the IEEE digital library.
For further information regarding the symposium and paper submission, please contact
- Prof. Ching-Hsien (Robert) Hsu