Demos IEEE MASS 2010 : IEEE MASS 2010 - Call for Demos
Call For Papers
IEEE MASS 2010
7th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Sensor Systems
8-12 November 2010
San Francisco, California, USA
CALL FOR DEMOS
Real-world experimentation has proven to be an indispensable methodology
to evaluate mobile ad hoc and sensor systems. Furthermore, early
prototyping is an outstanding way to understand end user requirements
and help adoption of wireless ad hoc technologies by the mass market.
With this brief background, IEEE MASS solicits demonstrations of mobile
ad hoc and sensor systems showing real-systems prototypes at work, thus
stimulating discussions among the attendees. Demonstrations from both
academia and industry are most welcome.
- Authors of all accepted demos will be invited to present their
demos at the conference.
- Selected demos will be published in the IEEE MASS 2010
- IEEE MASS 2010 will grant a "BEST DEMO AWARD" based upon both the
technical contribution and innovation.
Demo proposals must be submitted as a SINGLE PDF FILE via e-mail
to the demo chairs:
rkoodli (AT) cisco.com AND marcelo.amorim (AT) lip6.fr
Demo proposals must be limited to 3 pages (IEEE conference
template, font size no less than 10pt), and should include the
- Research framework, goals of the demo and the basic idea that
- Equipment to be used for the demo.
- Space needed.
- Setup time required.
- Additional facilities needed including power and Internet/
- A URL with any extra information, if needed. In particular,
a video of the demo will be most appreciated.
Abstract submission deadline: 30 July 2010
Acceptance notification: 27 August 2010
Camera-ready submission: 10 September 2010
IEEE MASS 2010: 8-12 November 2010
IEEE MASS 2010 demo co-chairs:
Rajeev Koodli, Cisco Systems, USA [rkoodli (AT) cisco.com]
Marcelo Dias de Amorim, CNRS, France [marcelo.amorim (AT) lip6.fr]