TPMC 2020 : 9th International Conference on Theory and Practice in Modern Computing 2020
Call For Papers
Apologies for cross-postings. Please send to interested colleagues and students
- CALL FOR PAPERS TPMC 2020 - Deadline for submissions (1st call - extension): 3 April 2020 -
9th International Conference on Theory and Practice in Modern Computing 2020
Zagreb, Croatia, 23 - 25 July 2020
Part of the Multi Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (MCCSIS 2020)
Zagreb, Croatia, 21- 25 July 2020
* Conference Scope
The International Conference on “Theory and Practice in Modern Computing” provides a forum for research and developments in the field of computing foundations and technology. Modern computing comes not only with efficient concepts and their application, but also it often addresses networking and mobility topics.
The conference covers four main areas: Design Foundations; Realization Aspects; Mobility Communication and Services; Networking and Grid Approaches. These broad areas are divided into more detailed areas, for more information please check
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by April 3, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
- Submission Deadline (1st call - extension): 3 April 2020
- Notification to Authors (1st call - extension): 8 May 2020
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (1st call - extension): Until 1 June 2020
- Late Registration (1st call - extension): After 1 June 2020
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch.
The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation by IET’s INSPEC, Elsevier, EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, EBSCO and other important indexing services.
The best papers will be selected for publishing as extended versions in the IADIS Journal on Computer Science and Information Systems (ISSN: 1646-3692). Best papers will also be invited to submit for review extended versions for potential publication in journals from INDERSCIENCE Publishers.
* Conference Contact:
Web site: http://www.tpmc-conf.org/
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society
* Registered participants in the Theory and Practice in Modern Computing conference may attend the other conferences part of MCCSIS 2020 free of charge.