EL 2020 : 14th International Conference on e-Learning 2020
Call For Papers
-- CALL FOR PAPERS EL 2020 - Deadline for submissions (last call): 18 June 2020 --
14th International Conference on e-Learning 2020
21 - 23 July 2020
Part of the Multi Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (MCCSIS 2020)
21 - 25 July 2020
* IMPORTANT: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic this conference will now be held online via Zoom.
* Keynote Speaker (confirmed)
Professor Johannes Cronjé, Dean of Informatics and Design, Cape Peninsula University of Technology, South Africa
* Conference Scope
The e-Learning 2020 conference aims to address the main issues of concern within e-Learning. This conference covers both technical as well as the non-technical aspects of e-Learning.
The conference accepts submissions in the following seven main areas: Organisational Strategy and Management Issues; Technological Issues; e-Learning Curriculum Development Issues; Instructional Design Issues; e-Learning Delivery Issues; e-Learning Research Methods and Approaches; e-Skills and Information Literacy for Learning. For more details please check http://www.elearning-conf.org/call-for-papers
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by June 18, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
- Submission Deadline (last call): 18 June 2020
- Notification to Authors (last call): 3 July 2020
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (last call): Until 10 July 2020
- Late Registration (last call): After 10 July 2020
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch. The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation by IET’s INSPEC, Elsevier, EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, ERIC and other important indexing services.
The best papers will be selected for publishing as extended versions in the IADIS International Journal on WWW/Internet (ISSN: 1645-7641) and in the Interactive Technology and Smart Education (ITSE) Journal (ISSN: 1741-5659). Best papers will also be invited to submit for review extended versions for potential publication in journals from INDERSCIENCE Publishers.
* Conference Contact:
Web site: http://www.elearning-conf.org/
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society
* Registered participants in e-Learning conference may attend the other conferences part of MCCSIS 2020 free of charge.