SOCIOINT 2020 : SOCIOINT 2020- 7th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EDUCATION, SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES
Call For Papers
SOCIOINT 2020- 7th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EDUCATION AND EDUCATION OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
15-17 June, 2020
Organized by: International Organization Center of Academic Research
CALL FOR PAPERS:
You are invited to participate in SOCIOINT 2020- 7th International Conference on Education And Education of Social Sciences that will be held in virtually on 15-17 June, 2020.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT ONLINE NOW:
There will be only virtual presentation format:
Abstracts should be submitted online at:
A MULTIDISCIPLINARY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE:
SOCIOINT 2020 is a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary international conference that provides the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers and higher education students of diverse disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent research in all fields of EDUCATION, SOCIAL SCIENCES AND THE HUMANITIES in a multicultural atmosphere.
AN INTERNATIONAL EVENT:
You will be able to share all your experiences with other experts in a truly international atmosphere. This conference will be held at the international level. Plenty of participants from more than 30 different countries all over the world are expected to attend.
THE CONFERENCE TOPICS:
include, but are not limited to:
all areas of Education; communication, accounting, finance, economics, management, business, marketing, education, sociology, psychology, political science, law and all other areas of social sciences; also all areas of the humanities including anthropology, archaeology, architecture, art, ethics, folklore studies, history, language studies, literature, methodological studies, music, philosophy, poetry, theater and others..
IMPORTANT DATES FOR PAPERS:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 29th, 2020
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: May 31st, 2020
- Registration deadline for Authors: May 31st, 2020
- Conference Dates: June 15th-17th, 2020
1. All the accepted full papers will be published in the Abstracts & Proceedings CD-ROM (e-book) with an ISBN number and will be given to the participants during the conference.
2. Participants will also be able to access and download the Abstracts & Proceedings E-book from OCERINT's online e-library (http://www.ocerints.org/index.php/digital-library) web site.
3. SOCIOINT 2020 Abstracts & Proceedings will also be included in Google Scholar and sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
4. The accepted papers (depending upon their authors’ option) will also be sent to be reviewed for publishing in our peer reviewed online International journal with an ISSN number (and a DOI number for each paper).
SOCIOINT 2020 Organizing Committee
Conference Website: https://www.ocerints.org/socioint20