Entrenova 2020 : Entrenova 2020 : ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference, 10-12 September 2020, Croatia, Split
Call For Papers
ENTRENOVA Conference (ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference) is a multi-disciplinary conference dedicated to examining, comprehending and discussion the economic, management, organizational, marketing and other issues related to innovation, project management, education, e-tourism, ICT, and R&D, driven by HEIs and enterprises.
Detailed information available at Entrenova website: www.entrenova.org
Participate with Abstract Only or Full Paper!
ABSTRACT ONLY PARTICIPATION (publication only in Book of Abstracts)
February 15, 2020
FULL PAPER PARTICIPATION (publication in Proceedings & Book of Abstract)
Abstract submission: February 15, 2020
Full paper submission: March 20, 2020
10-12 September 2020
Split, Croatia - The Mediterranean Institute for Life Sciences (MedILS)
- INNOVATION OF NEW KNOWLEDGE Creativity Management; Knowledge Management; Data Mining; Business Intelligence; Collaborative Learning; Organizational Learning; Information Quality; Applied Statistics
- DIFFUSION OF NEW KNOWLEDGE Cloud Computing; Database Management; Web 2.0; Internet Security; Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems; Software Development and Tools; Trust, Privacy and Security Issues
- EXPLOITATION OF NEW KNOWLEDGE Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation; Business Economics; Finance and Investment; Human Resources Management; Marketing Theory and Applications; Organization Studies
- INNOVATIONS IN EDUCATION AND TEACHING: Educational and teaching change fostered by innovations in technology for the purpose of learning, teaching, and curriculum development
- E-INNOVATIONS e-Learning; e-Business; e-Government; e-Health; e-Inclusion
- INTELLIGENT INNOVATIONS IN TOURISM e-booking; e-tourism
- INNOVATIONS IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT Innovative methods, approaches, and tools in project management; Case studies of good examples and failures; Survey research in the area of project management
Venue & Accommodation
Entrenova conference will take place at The Mediterranean Institute for Life Sciences (MedILS), situated in Split, Dalmatia, on a beautiful location near the coastline and center of the city. MedILS represents an embodiment of the founders’ long-lasting initiative to establish an international center of excellence, leading in the area of life sciences.
Special issues of Scopus & WoS journals
The ENTRENOVA Proceedings will be available to all registered participants. Special issues of the indexed journal are planned, with the selected papers from the conference:
IJBEM - International Journal of Engineering Business Management - Scopus & ESCI-WoS
INDECS - Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - Scopus & ESCI-WoS
BSR - Business Systems Research - Scopus & ESCI-WoS
Our Economy – Journal of Contemporary Issues in Economics and Business - EconLit
CREBSS - Croatian Review of Economic, Business and Social Statistics - EBSCO
JTAER - Journal of Theoretical and Applied Electronic Commerce Research - Scopus & SSCI-WoS & CC-WoS
IJISPM - International Journal of Information Systems and Project Management - Scopus & ESCI-WoS
IJESMA - International Journal of E-Services and Mobile Applications - Scopus
ENTRENOVA is organized by IRENET, Society for advancing innovation and research in the economy in cooperation with the Faculty of tourism and hotel management, Kotor.