PARMA-DITAM 2021 : PARMA-DITAM: 12th Workshop on Parallel Programming and Run-Time Management Techniques for Many-core Architectures & 10th Workshop on Design Tools and Architectures for Multi-Core
Call For Papers
PARMA 2021: 12th Workshop on Parallel Programming and Run-Time Management Techniques for Many-core Architectures
DITAM 2021: 10th Workshop on Design Tools and Architectures for Multi-Core Embedded Computing Platforms
(co-located with HiPEAC Conference)
The current trend towards many-core and the emerging accelerator-based architecture requires a global rethinking of software and hardware design. The PARMA-DITAM workshop focuses on the advanced many core architectures, accelerator based many-core system-on-chips, programming models, design space exploration and tools and runtime management techniques to exploit the features of such (heterogeneous) many-core processor architectures from embedded to high-performance computing platforms.
TOPIC AREAS TO
The workshop will have six main topics:
• T1: Programming models and languages, compilers and virtualization techniques
• T2: Runtime adaptivity, runtime management, power management and memory management
• T3: Heterogeneous and reconfigurable many-core architectures, accelerator-based architectures, and design
• T4: Design tools and methodologies for many-core architectures
• T5: Parallel applications for many-core platforms
• T6: Architectures and compiler techniques to accelerate deep neural networks, neuromorphic acceleratorsPIC AREAS
General Chair: Joao Bispo, Universidade do Porto, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Co-Chair: José Flich, Universitat Politècnica de València, email@example.com
Program Co-Chair: Stefano Cherubin, Codeplay, firstname.lastname@example.org
Publicity Chair: Amir H. Ashouri, Huawei, email@example.com
• Giovanni Agosta, Politecnico di Milano, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Joao M.P. Cardoso, Universidade do Porto, email@example.com
• William Fornaciari, Politecnico di Milano, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Michael Hübner, Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus-Senftenberg, email@example.com
• Cristina Silvano, Politecnico di Milano, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Dimitrios Soudris, National Technical University of Athens, email@example.com
PAPER SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS TOPAPER SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Proceedings of the workshop will be published* in the Dagstuhl OASIcs: OpenAccess Series in Informatics.
Proceedings will be indexed by Scopus, Google Scholar, and all the major scientific databases.
Papers should be submitted electronically through the workshop website. The review process will be double-blind.
Electronic paper submission requires a full paper, up to 10 OASIcs format pages of running text, including title, abstract, figures, tables, and any appendix. References are excluded from this limit.
Papers should be submitted in PDF format. Please use the following template when preparing your manuscript:
* currently under approval.
IMPORTANT DATES TO
Paper submission deadline: 13 November 2020 23:59 UTC
Notification of acceptance: 15 December 2020
Camera ready version: 21 December 2020
(Virtual) Workshop: 19 January 2021 (co-located with HiPEAC Conference)