IEEE FRUCT 2020 : 26th Conference of Open Innovations Association FRUCT
Call For Papers
FRUCT is a large Pan-European cooperation network that promotes open innovations of academia and industry. FRUCT conference is a high-quality scientific event for meeting academia and business people and setting projects. The average conference is attended by 120+ participants representing over 30 member organizations and guests from other organizations. Participants comes from Finland, Russia, Italy, UK, Denmark, India, Brazil and other countries and industry irepresented by Dell EMC, Nokia, MariaDB, Intel, Jolla, Open Mobile Platform, etc.
The conference attracts most active and talented students to present their R&D projects, meet people alike, create new teams, and find employers and investors. The conference invites the world-class academic and industrial experts to lecture on the hottest topics. Traditionally the program consists of FRUCT work groups meetings and intensive (half or full day) technology trainings scheduled for Tu. The main conference program is for Wed-Fri. It includes regular sessions as well as thematic workshops.
We welcome everybody to submit papers and take part in the conference, share your research and join the FRUCT Association. Thanks to sponsors we traditionally have low registration fee and various discounts can be applied. For further details refer to http://www.fruct.org/cfp and the registration is open at http://www.fruct.org/registration.
If you never attended FRUCT before, please refer to the program of the last FRUCT conference to form own impression about the scope, scale and quality of the conference: https://www.fruct.org/sites/default/files/files/conference23/FRUCT23_Program_v1.pdf
The list of conference topics:
- e-Health, Wellbeing and Bioinformatics
- Internet of Things and enabling technologies
- IoT based Water Distribution Management
- IoT and CPS solutions for societal challenges
- Smart Spaces, Linked Data and Semantic Web
- Big Data and Data Mining, Data Storage and Management
- Knowledge and Data Managements Systems
- Location Based Services: Navigation, Logistics, e-Tourism
- Context Awareness and Proactive Services
- Sensor Design, Ad-hoc and Sensor Networking
- Natural Language Processing, Speech Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation Systems
- Open Source Mobile OS: Architectures and Applications
- Software Design, Innovative Applications
- Smart Systems and Embedded Networks
- Security and Privacy: Applications and Coding Theory
- Next Generation Networks, Emerging Wireless Technologies, 5G
- Computer Vision, Image and Video Processing
- Crowdsourcing and Collective Intelligence
- Intelligence, Social Mining and Web
- Digital transformation of economy and information society
- Semantic Audio and the IoT
- Innovative Drone Enhanced Applications
RG-02: 150 EUR - Registration before March 30, 2020 for IEEE members OR representatives of FRUCT member universities
RG-03: 250 EUR - Early bird full registration, if registered before March 30, 2020
RG-04: 250 EUR - Late registration for IEEE members OR representatives of FRUCT member universities
RG-05: 350 EUR - Late full registration
You can select one of the following 3 types of submissions:
- Full papers (min 6 full pages and up to 12 pages), deadline February 28, 2020;
- Short papers (min 2 pages, max 6 pages), deadline February 28, 2020;
- Poster or demo summary (min 200 words, max 4 pages), by April 13, 2020.
Traditionally FRUCT doesn't provide deadline extension, as instead we have early-bird submissions mechanism. It is also good to increase your chance to get your paper accepted as Full Paper, as this way you always will have the second chance to improve the paper and get another round of review.
The Early bird submission deadline: February 7, 2020.
All papers get blind peer review by the Technical Committee. The acceptance rate of the previous conference was 38%. We use IEEE paper template and Full Paper submissions shall have at least 6 full pages.
Full papers to be published in FRUCT proceedings (ISSN 2305-7254), included to IEEE Xplore and indexed by Scopus, ACM, Web of Science, RSCI/РИНЦ (as journal publication) and DBLP. FRUCT series is included to Scimago Journal Rank (SJR, http://scimagojr.com/journalsearch.php?q=21100305223&tip=sid) and Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ, https://doaj.org/toc/2343-0737).
FRUCT has high rating in national systems, e.g., Finnish (JUFO=1, JufoID: 72707), Norwegian (NSD=1), Danish (BFI=1, ID: 8782540).
The selected papers get invitation to submit an extended version of the paper for publication in the International Journal of Embedded and Real-Time Communication Systems (indexed by Scopus) and other partner journals.
Yaroslavl is an old city (founded in 1010) that has a lot of historic monuments. It is the key town of the historical Golden Ring of Russia. We encourage you to take an opportunity and see old churches, visit the embankment and take picture of yourselves inside the pavilion. The location and brief description of sites can be found in the following web pages: Autotravel, Yarcom and yar.ru (all in Russian). All conference participants are welcome to take part in the walking guide tour in the historical part of Yaroslavl downtown that will be held after end of main session on April 22 (Wednesday) starting at 18.00, we meeting in the front of the conference main room. We are looking forward to see you in Yaroslavl!
Submit your paper today at https://www.fruct.org/submit