WMNS 2010 : The Second International Workshop on Wireless & Mobile Networks Security ( WMNS-2010 )
Call For Papers
The Second International Workshop on Wireless & Mobile Networks Security
( WMNS-2010 )
( In conjunction with NSS 2010 )
Melbourne, Australia September 1-3, 2010
Call for Paper:
The Second International workshop on Wireless & Mobile Networks Security will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of mobile & wireless network security. The revelation of
ubiquitous computing has generated a lot of interest in wireless & Mobile networks. Traditional security measures do not fit well in these areas. Since mobility and contexts are key attributes of Mobile & wireless computing applications, the security
issues need to be handled in a different way than traditional computing. Original papers are invited on wireless, sensor & mobile network security issues. The aim of the workshop is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Topic of Interest:
Authors are solicited to contribute to the workshop by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
* Security under resource constraints
* Performance and security tradeoffs
* Secure roaming across administrative domains
* Key management
* Cryptographic Protocols
* Authentication and access control
* Trust establishment, negotiation, and management
* Intrusion detection and tolerance
* Secure location services
* Privacy and anonymity
* Secure routing
* Secure MAC protocols
* DoS & other security threats & Countermeasures.
* Secure clock distribution.
* Prevention of traffic analysis.
* Security for embedded systems
* Securing wireless & mobile applications
* Security and Privacy features into Mobile and Wearable devices
* Sensor Networks Security
* Wireless Ad Hoc Networks Security
* Trust establishment
* Vulnerability modeling and threat analysis
* Security & privacy in RFID systems
Authors are invited to submit papers for the workshop through email (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com )by May 31, 2010. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this workshop.
The workshop proceedings will be published by IEEE CS series along with the main conference proceedings ( NSS 2010 ). Selected papers from, after further revisions, will be published in the following international journal.
* International journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA)
Paper submission : April 15, 2010
Author notification: May 31, 2010
Camera-ready due : June 21, 2010
Conference date : September 1-3, 2010