JIMEC' 2010 : The Seventh Jordanian International Mechanical Engineering Conference
Call For Papers
The Seventh Jordanian International Mechanical Engineering Conference (JIMEC’7)
September 27–29, 2010, Amman, JORDAN
On behave of the organizing committee; it is our great pleasure to invite you to participate in the Seventh Jordanian International Mechanical Engineering Conference (JIMEC’7). Since its start in 1995, JIMEC gained momentum over the years and became a truly international scientific and engineering event. The international participation in JIMEC’6 was from over 25 countries around the world and covered topics of global interest. Joint research between the participants and their respective institutions is one of the goals of the JIMEC conferences.
Topics of interest include but not limited to:
New and Renewable Energies:
• Solar Systems.
• Wind Energy.
• Geothermal Energy.
• Alternative Fuels.
• Oil Shale.
• System Engineering and Management.
• Lean Systems.
• Quality Planning, Assurance, Control and Management.
• Industrial Ergonomics and Safety.
• Materials Engineering and Manufacturing Processes.
• Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM).
• Heat Transfer.
• Fluid Mechanics.
• Turbo machinery.
• Machine Design.
• Vibration and Noise Control.
• Fracture Mechanics.
• Conventional and Compliant Mechanisms.
• Nondestructive Testing.
• Process Control and Distributed Systems.
• Robotics and Autonomous Systems.
• Intelligent and Embedded Systems.
• MEMS and NEMS.
• Smart Manufacturing Technologies.
• Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems.
Modeling and Simulation
• Thermal power
• Applied Mechanics
26th of April, 2010: submissions of full papers,
25th of May, 2010: notifications of acceptances/rejections
25th of Jun, 2010: submissions of accepted paper final versions
Full paper submission (6 pages)
Submissions will be uniquely accepted via the conferences manager EDAS (http://edas.info/N8458).