MONAMI 2020 : MONAMI 2020 - 10th EAI International Conference on Mobile Networks and Management
Call For Papers
MONAMI 2020 aims to provide an interdisciplinary platform to share the recent results on mobile networks and management technologies.
In recent years, we have seen fast development of wireless communications, networking, and cloud computing: 4G, 5G and multiaccess networks greatly enhance the quality of service (QoS) of wireless access networks; software-defined networking, network function virtualization, and information-centric networking largely reduce the cost of network service providers and improve the quality of experience (QoE) of end-users; the development of mobile devices and mobile cloud computing lead to explosive deployment of mobile services and applications; the recent development of advanced algorithms such as Deep Learning has shown great potential in resource allocation and service orchestration. Deep integration of the above technologies provides a large number of opportunities for realizing the future mobile computing systems. On the other hand, to realize an efficient and sustainable ecosystem, many challenges exist. The challenges lie in a wide range, including devices technologies, communications and networking technologies, cloud and edge computing technologies, energy harvesting technologies, and incentive and marketing mechanisms. Among the above-mentioned research directions, MONAMI 2020 puts special focus on mobile edge computing (MEC), which is an essential component of the upcoming 5G architecture, and of fundamental importance to the future mobile computing systems.
MONAMI 2020 offers the opportunity to leading researchers, industry professionals and academics around the world to meet and discuss the latest advances in these areas and present results related to technologies for realizing the sustainable ecosystem of the future mobile computing systems. The aim of the forum is to disseminate the latest innovative mobile network solutions for increased competition and cooperation in an environment with a multitude of access technologies, network operators and business actors.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
– Multiaccess networks and resource management
– Cooperative communications
– V2X (vehicular to everything) technologies
– Mobile network management and virtualization
– Software defined networks for mobile networking
– Routing and resource allocation for hybrid network (hNets)
– Game-theoretical analysis for the future mobile networking market
– 5G network architecture, management technologies, and services
– Operation and management of virtualized network functions
– Network function virtualization and software defined networking
– Information-Centric Networking and Named-Data-Networking technologies for mobile networks
– Joint management and orchestration of cloud and networking
– Energy efficiency for multiaccess networks
– Energy harvesting technologies for mobile networks
– Advanced algorithms such as Deep Learning for mobile network management
– Security and privacy issues for emerging mobile services
– Emerging multimedia services, service enablers and management
– Mobile edge computing (MEC) architecture, protocol, and services
– Design, implementation, and testbed/experimental evaluations
All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Selected papers will be invited to submit the extended version to one of the following:
- Springer Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) (IF: 2.39)
(SM 267: Exploring the Challenges and Opportunities of Heterogeneous Mobile Edge Computing Networks, Services, and Applications)
- IEICE Transactions (SCI / SCIE indexed. We strongly suggest you to consult with the General Chair before submitting your manuscripts to IEICE Transactions)
- EAI Transactions (Open Access)