MOBILWARE 2020 : (Virtual) 9th International Conference on MOBILe Wireless MiddleWARE, Operating Systems, and Applications
Conference Series : Mobile Wireless Middleware, Operating Systems, and Applications
Call For Papers
Due to the safety concerns and travel restrictions caused by COVID-19, EAI ICMTEL 2020 will take place online in a live stream.
Non-authors and Co-Authors of already registered papers can register for access to the live stream completely free of charge.
The advances in wireless communication technologies and the proliferation of mobile devices have enabled the realization of intelligent environments for people and machines to communicate with each other, interact with information-processing devices, and receive a wide range of mobile wireless services through various types of networks and systems everywhere, anytime. A key enabler of these pervasive and ubiquitous connectivity environments is the advancement of software technology in various communication sectors, ranging from communication middleware and operating systems to networking protocols and applications.
EAI international conference MobilWare 2020 solicits research papers describing significant and innovative research contributions to the field of mobile wireless middleware, operating system and applications. We invite submissions on a wide range of research topics, spanning both theoretical and systems research.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
– Mobile middleware enabling machine-to-machine communication
– Mobile crowdsourcing and people-centric collaborative sensin
– Big data from mobile sensors-generated data streams
– 5G and beyond networks
– Big data and machine learning for networks
– Dynamic spectrum sharing
– Energy efficiency in networks
– Information security and privacy
– Information-centric networking
– Localization and location-based services
– Software-defined networking
– Vehicular networks
– Middleware-aware big data platforms and services
– Data-intensive services for next-generation middleware
– Smart space/city middleware and applications
– Uncertain and imprecise information processing over middleware
– Mobile Middleware services for big data access
– Middleware for mobile cloud computing (e.g., seamless offloading)
– Novel mechanisms for wireless-sensor and home networks
– QoS awareness, adaptation, and fault-tolerance of mobile services
– Modeling, simulation, and performance evaluation of mobile wireless systems
– Trustworthiness, security, and privacy of mobile and wireless systems
– Opportunistic, delay-tolerant, and store-carry-forward techniques for mobile and wireless networking
– Location/context-dependent support and services
– Energy-efficient applications, services, and middleware
– Mobility and handoff management
– Human-computer interface and portable 3D graphics for mobile devices
– Emerging technologies for next generation network
– Future Internet architecture, protocols and services
– Mobile and ubiquitous networks
– Green networking
– Edge computing
– Internet of things
– Network applications
– Trust, security and privacy in computer and communication networks
– Modeling, measurement and simulation
– Experimental test-beds and research platforms
All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Selected papers will be considered to be included in one of EAI Transactions