STeP 2010 : the 14th Finnish Artificial Intelligence Conference
Call For Papers
Call for papers - STeP 2010
STeP 2010 is the 14th Finnish Artificial Intelligence Conference and
will be held in the Aalto University School of Science and Technology,
Espoo, Finland, on August 2010.
Contributions (4-8 pages, double column) are invited on any topic in
Artificial Intelligence. Work in progress and recently published work
is also welcome, as long as there are no copyright conflicts.
The papers will be published in the Proceedings of the Finnish
Artificial Intelligence Conference (STeP 2010), Espoo, Finland,
Publications of the Finnish Artificial Intelligence Society, August
2010. The proceedings will appear both in printed form and in the web.
The conference will be co-organized by the Finnish Artificial
Intelligence Society and by the Aalto University School of Science and
30 April, Deadline for paper submission
(4-8 pages double column by email to (step2010 at stes.fi))
15 June, Notification of acceptance
30 June, Camera-ready deadline
30 June, Early registration deadline
17-18 August, Conference
* Jarmo Alander, University of Vaasa
* Timo Honkela, Aalto University
* Ville Kyrki, Lappeenranta University of Technology
* Tapio Salakoski, University of Turku
* Harri Valpola, Aalto University and ZenRobotics Ltd.
Dr. Pentti Haikonen's experimental approaches to computation and robot intelligence
* Quasi-quantum computer: the fast computation of factors
* A robot with non-digital associative neural processor
Organizing and program committee
* Tapio Pahikkala, University of Turku (Program Chair)
* Jukka Kortela, Aalto University, Artificial Intelligence Technologies (Organizing Chair)
* Tapani Raiko, Aalto University
* Pentti Haikonen, University of Illinois
* Antti Airola, University of Turku
* Jaakko Väyrynen, Aalto University
The conference will be held at the Aalto University School of Science
and Technology, in Espoo, Finland, 15 minutes by bus from central
Helsinki and 20 minutes by taxi from the Helsinki-Vantaa airport.