DICTA 2010 : International Conference on Digital Image Computing: Techniques and Applications
Conference Series : Digital Image Computing: Techniques and Applications
Call For Papers
International Conference on Digital Image Computing: Techniques and Applications (DICTA) is the main Australian conference on machine vision, image processing, pattern recognition and related areas. Since its establishment, DICTA has been a biannual meeting. In 2008, it turned into an annual conference. It is the conference of the Australian Pattern Recognition Society (APRS).
DICTA 2010 is being held in Sydney, Australia in 1–3 December 2010. The conference venue is the Mercure Sydney Hotel, located in the heart of Sydney (818–820 George Street). It is very close to the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour, Chinatown, The Sydney Entertainment Centre and Sydney University; and Immediate access to Sydney’s major transport hub, Central Railway Square, which is directly linked to Sydney Airport.
The format of the conference will be single-track with both oral presentations and posters.
Call for papers 28 February 2010
Paper submission 2 July 2010
Notification of acceptance 6 August 2010
Camera ready papers due 3 September 2010
Early Registration 2 October 2010
Conference 1–3 December 2010
The prospective topics of interest of DICTA 2010 are as follows:
* Image coding and processing
* Shape and texture analysis
* Surveillance, defence and industrial applications
* Remote sensing and spectral imaging
* Statistical and structural pattern recognition
* Computer vision
* Machine learning applications in vision and imaging
* Human-computer interaction
* Biomedical imaging, bioinformatics and e-health applications
* Biotechnology and medical applications of pattern recognition