EI-2IM 2020 : International Conference on Intelligent Manufacturing and Intelligent Materials(2IM 2020)
Call For Papers
International Conference on Intelligent Manufacturing and Intelligent Materials (2IM 2020)
June, 25-28, 2020/ Stockholm, Sweden
International Conference on Intelligent Manufacturing and Intelligent Materials (2IM 2020) will be held in Stockholm, Sweden during June 25-28, 2020. 2IM 2020 is organized by Hong Kong Society of Mechanical Engineers (HKSME), supported by South China University of Technology. We warmly welcome prospected authors submit your new research papers to 2IM 2020, and share your valuable experiences with all of attendees.
●Publication and Indexing
Author can submit full paper to publish in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering(ISSN: 1757-899X), which will be indexed by EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS), Inspec, and other databases for review and indexing.
#The conference Proceeding of 2IM 2019 was indexed by Ei Compendes and SCOPUS.
●2IM 2020 Speakers
1. Prof. Ruxu Du, South China University of Technology, China
Fellow, Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME), Fellow, America Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Fellow, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE).His areas of research include: precision engineering, design and manufacturing (metal forming, machining, plastic injection molding and etc.), as well as robotics and automation.
2. Prof. Qiang Liu, Beihang University, China
Professor of School of Mechanical Engineering and Automation at Beihang University and Dean of Jiangxi Research Institute of Beihang University. His research interests include: 1) intelligent numerical control and high performance motion control; and 2) simulation and optimization of CNC machining process.
More information is continuously updated. . .
●Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Intelligent Materials and Applications
Applications of intelligent materials
Intelligent Information Systems
Manufacturing Systems and Technologies
Automation in Manufacturing
Intelligent Manufacturing Applications
More topics can be found at: http://www.2im2020.org/cfp.html
1. You can choose to submit your paper directly to: email@example.com
2. You can submit your full paper through electronic submission system:
●Call for Participants
1. Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Listener: You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
3. Reviewer: We sincerely welcome professors, associate professors, teachers and other experts in the areas of intelligent manufacturing and intelligent materials join the conference as a reviewer.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact our conference secretary.
Ms. Linda Lee
Tel: +852-30506862(English)| +86 18200296850(Chinese)
Welcome you to contact us by Email: email@example.com