INCAI 2010 : First Indian Conference on Artificial Intelligence
Call For Papers
Artificial Intelligence research has been an area of computing research ever since the advent of computers in the last century. AI research has pushed the frontiers of computing into domains like playing games, knowledge representation, logical reasoning, learning from experiences, planning and scheduling, and communicating in natural languages. Many of the algorithms developed in AI find themselves embedded in an increasing variety of products and applications.
The indian conference on AI is result of the follow up on the meeting held among AI researchers during IJCAI-2007. ICAI is the forum for AI researchers from across the globe to meet in India. We solicit papers in all areas of Artificial Intelligence including, but not restricted to, the areas mentioned below.
* Computer Vision - image processing, graphics
* Constraint Satisfaction- constraint programming
* Control Learning - inductive logic programming, reinforcement learning
* Knowledge Representation/Reasoning - AI architectures, abduction, cognitive modeling, common-sense reasoning, description logics, geometric and spatial reasoning, knowledge acquisition, model-based reasoning, non-monotonic reasoning, ontologies, qualitative reasoning, theorem proving
* Learning - decision trees, rule learning, case-based reasoning
* Multi-agent Systems - auctions and mechanism design, game theory, information agents, collaboration and coordination, simulation
* Natural Language Processing - natural language generation, machine translation, question answering, speech recognition and synthesis, semantics, text summarization
* Planning and Scheduling - domain independent planning, decision theory, reasoning about actions and change, temporal reasoning
* Robotics - cognitive robotics, perception, reactive control, multi-robot systems
* Search - computational complexity, genetic algorithms, heuristics
* Uncertainty - belief revision and update, probabilistic reasoning
* Web/Data - semantic web, data mining, AI and data integration, web search, information extraction, human computer interaction
General Chair: Rajeev Sangal (IIIT-H)
PC-Co-Chairs: Deepak Khemani (IITM) & Kamal Karlapalem (IIIT-H)
Local Organization: Raji Bagga (IIIT-H)
Submission of Tutorials: March 8th 2010
Submission of Papers/Demonstrations: March 8th 2010
Notification: April 8th 2010
Camera Ready: April 29th 2010
Research Papers: At most Eight pages formatted as per ACM Conference Guidelines http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates
Tutorials: Submit tutorial proposals (either half day - three hours, or full day - six hours). The tutorial proposal should describe objective, intended audience, background of presenters, topics covered, and prior tutorial presentations.
Submission site: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icai20100 (select the category of submission, research paper, or tutorial).