Wind Integration Workshop 2023 : 22nd Wind & Solar Integration Workshop (Special Topics: Sector Coupling, Storage, Hydrogen))
Call For Papers
To present a paper at the Workshop, first upload an ABSTRACT of maximum 3,000 characters (free style) between 1 February and 12 May 2023 (extended deadline!) here: https://windintegrationworkshop.org/callforpapers/
Due to the current rapid development in this field, the topic of hydrogen will be be more strongly represented at the Wind & Solar Integration Workshop. For this reason, some hydrogen topics are proposed for the Call for Papers 2023.
Final papers must be submitted online by 24 August 2023.
As the conference language is English, all abstracts and papers have to be written in English.
Authors will pay a REDUCED workshop fee.
All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel expenses.
Proposed Preferential Topics of the Symposium
1. Project Experience with Grid Integration of Wind Power / PV / Batteries
2. Grid Forming Aspects and Experience
3. Power System Studies
4. Distribution Grid Issues
5. Transmission Grid / Power System Issues
6. Power Quality Issues
7. Grid Code Issues and Future Aspects
8. Wind / Solar Power & Battery Modelling Issues
9. Power System Balancing Issues
10. Ancillary Services
12. Smart Grid / IT Innovations
13. Energy Market and Regulatory Issues
14. AI and Machine Learning for Grid Integration
15. Decarbonization of Energy Sectors
16. Hybrid Power Systems
17. Hybrid Power Plants
18. Battery Aspects (operation, modelling)
19. Sector Coupling based on Wind/PV Power incl. Hydrogen
20. Fuel Cell Modelling/Fuel Cell Systems Modelling
21. Electrolyzer Modelling
22. Hydrogen Systems Modelling
23. Renewable Hydrogen Technologies and Applications
24. Decarbonization of transport with green hydrogen
25. Decarbonizing the industrial processes
26. Energy system management with hydrogen