8th ICBED 2019 : International Conference on Business and Economic Development (ICBED)
Call For Papers
This conference seeks to explore a wealth of issues related Business and Economic Development, contributions should therefore be of interest to scholars, practitioners and researchers in management in both developed and developing countries targeting a worldwide readership.
Main Objectives of the Conference:
• To learn more of the key concepts and frameworks from all disciplines regarding wide range of contemporary issues in business and economic development.
• To explore how models of economic development vary internationally.
• To consider the pedagogy for teaching the issue of business & economic development, including recommendations about topics, syllabi and course materials.
• Keep abreast of developing trends in the field of business and economic development
• To meet and network with colleagues in one of America’s most celebrated cities.
Benefits of Attending this Conference:
• Learn and acquire cutting edge international knowledge in various disciplines of management frominternationally reputed experts.
• Recognition of your work on international platform as a participant or paper/poster presenter.
• All accepted full papers will be published in the conference proceedings in online version titled “The Business and Management Review” and all abstract including full papers will be published in the printed version
• Potentially identify your future collaborative partner among international, vibrant and scholarly audience.
• Conference attendee voting will determine recipients of conference Best Paper awards which will be considered for journal publication subject to further review
• Attendees will be eligible for an automatic 10% reduction on our future conferences
• All participants will receive CPD certificate worth 15 CPD credits
Tracks of the Conference:
The 2019 ICBED conference is a vehicle for forging a visible partnership with international scholars, practitioners, and industry. Participants will choose from concurrent sessions in the following 9 tracks:
Finance, Accounting and Organisational structure
Growth & Economic Development in Emerging economies
Globalisation and International Trade track
Branding & Marketing
Entrepreneurship in Emerging & Developing Economies
Cloud Computing, Big Data & Cyber Security
Teaching & Learning Business Education with Technology
Business Student-centred Teaching & Learning
Bridging the Skills Gap: Partnership between Faculty, Industry, & Community
For further details regarding this conference and payment system, please visit our website on www.abrmr.com or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org