ITSC 2019 : IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Conference
Call For Papers
The 2019 annual flagship conference of the IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society will be held in Auckland, New Zealand. This conference welcomes papers and presentations in the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems, dealing with new developments in theory, analysis, simulation and modelling, experimentation, demonstration, case studies, field operational tests and deployments. ITSC 2019 particularly invites and encourages prospective authors to share their work, findings, perspectives and developments as related to implementation and deployment of advanced ITS applications.
Original contributions and workshop proposals are solicited in all areas pertinent to Intelligent Transportation Systems. All presented papers will be published by the IEEE and included in IEEE Xplore.
Topics - The technical areas include but are not limited to:
- Air, Road, Rail and Waterways Transportation Network and Systems
- Big Data and Naturalistic Datasets
- Co-operative Intelligent Transportation Systems (C-ITS)
- Deep Learning
- Emergency Management
- Field Trials, Tests and Deployment
- Fleet Management
- Human Factors and Travel Behaviour
- Intelligent Vehicles
- Interconnected Vehicles and Transportation Systems
- Interoperable Multi-modal Transportation Networks and Systems
- Modelling, Control and Simulation Algorithms and Techniques
- Management of Exceptional Events: Incidents and Evacuation
- Multimodal Transportation Networks and Systems
- Products & Services
- Security, Privacy and Safety Systems
- Sensors, Detectors and Actuators
- Smart Mobility
- Traffic Control and Management
Regular Session Manuscripts as well as Special Session Manuscripts should be submitted via PaperPlaza (http://its.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl). The Page Limit (6-page, 2-column, IEEE A4 format only) applies to either of these two manuscript submission types.
This page limit is a hard limit. Longer submissions will not be accepted. There will be no provision for paid over-length submissions (page charges).
All manuscripts submitted to IEEE-ITSC 2019 must be written in English and formatted in the standard IEEE 2-column A4 format. Both, the Initial submission and Final submission must use the A4 paper format only.
- Special session proposals: 31 January 2019
- Submisson site open: 20 February 2019
- Special session papers: 31 March 2019
- Regular papers: 31 March 2019
- Workshop and tutorial proposals: 31 March 2019
- Panel session proposals: 30 April 2019
- Acceptance notification (all types): 30 June 2019
- Early bird registration: 10 July 2019
- Final paper submissions (all types): 15 July 2019
- Workshops and tutorials: 27 October 2019
- Conference: 28—30 October 2019