GET 2019 : 12th International Conference Game and Entertainment Technologies 2019
Call For Papers
12th International Conference on Game and Entertainment Technologies 2019
Porto, Portugal, 16 - 18 July 2019
Part of the Multi Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (MCCSIS 2019)
Porto, Portugal, 16 - 19 July 2019
* Conference Scope
The GET 2019 conference aims to bring together research and practice from creative, social and business practitioners and researchers in this challenging field. The focus of this conference is on design, development and evaluation of games, entertainment technologies and the nature of play.
The conference covers several topics, for more information please check
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by March 1, 2019. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
- Submission Deadline (1st call - new date): 1 March 2019
- Notification to Authors (1st call - new date): 5 April 2019
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (1st call - new date): Until 29 April 2019
- Late Registration (1st call - new date): After 29 April 2019
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch.
The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation by IET’s INSPEC, Elsevier, EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, EBSCO and other important indexing services.
The best papers will be selected for publishing as extended versions in the IADIS International Journal on WWW/Internet (ISSN: 1645-7641). Best papers will also be invited to submit for review extended versions for potential publication in journals from INDERSCIENCE Publishers.
* Conference Contact:
Web site: http://www.gaming-conf.org/
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society
Co-Organized by: ISEP - Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto, Portugal
* Registered participants in the Game and Entertainment Technologies conference may attend the other conferences part of MCCSIS 2019 free of charge.