TPMC 2019 : 8th International Conference Theory and Practice in Modern Computing 2019
Call For Papers
8th International Conference on Theory and Practice in Modern Computing 2019
Porto, Portugal, 16 - 18 July 2019
Part of the Multi Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (MCCSIS 2019)
Porto, Portugal, 16- 19 July 2019
* Conference Scope
The International Conference on “Theory and Practice in Modern Computing” provides a forum for research and developments in the field of computing foundations and technology. Modern computing comes not only with efficient concepts and their application, but also it often addresses networking and mobility topics.
The conference covers four main areas: Design Foundations; Realization Aspects; Mobility Communication and Services; Networking and Grid Approaches. These broad areas are divided into more detailed areas, for more information please check
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by April 1, 2019. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
- Submission Deadline (1st call extension): 1 April 2019
- Notification to Authors (1st call extension): 6 May 2019
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (1st call extension): Until 3 June 2019
- Late Registration (1st call extension): After 3 June 2019
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch.
The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation by IET’s INSPEC, Elsevier, EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, EBSCO and other important indexing services.
The best papers will be selected for publishing as extended versions in the IADIS Journal on Computer Science and Information Systems (ISSN: 1646-3692). Best papers will also be invited to submit for review extended versions for potential publication in journals from INDERSCIENCE Publishers.
* Conference Contact:
Web site: http://www.tpmc-conf.org/
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society
Co-Organized by: ISEP - Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto, Portugal
* Registered participants in the Theory and Practice in Modern Computing conference may attend the other conferences part of MCCSIS 2019 free of charge.