EMTTCS (CoDIT) 2019 : Emergent Methods, Techniques and Tools for Cyber-Security
Call For Papers
Session Co-Chairs :
-Dr. Jaouhar Fattahi, Université Laval, Québec, Canada.
-Prof. Mohamed Mejri, Université Laval, Québec, Canada.
-Ass, Prof. Ridha Ghayoula, University of Tunis El Manar, Tunisia.
-Ass, Prof, Hager Kammoun, Faculté des Sciences de Sfax, Tunisia.
-Dr. Emil Pricop, Petroleum-Gas University of Ploiesti, Ploiesti, Romania.
This special session focuses on cyber-security problems, technologies, and solutions. In fact, with the increasing complexity of communication networks, the requirements for security have become more and more critical and demanding. Nevertheless, traditional security technologies may not satisfy user requirements in such open, heterogeneous, dynamic, mobile, distributed and wireless computing environments. Therefore, we continuously need to design environments in which various applications can cooperate while preserving the security musts. The main purpose of this session is to bring together researchers and practitioners working on cyber-security to discuss emerging methods and techniques for designing and building secure systems, hosts, and networks.
We particularly welcome papers on formal methods for security. The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Network security
• Computer security
• Software security
• Formal Methods for security
• Cryptographic protocols
• Cryptography and Cryptanalysis
• Privacy, trust, security and anonymity
• Web applications security
• Security policy, model and architecture
• Security in parallel and distributed systems
• Security in mobile and wireless communications
• Security in grid/cloud/pervasive computing
• Authentication, authorization and accounting
• Security of 5G
• Miscellaneous security issue