MedPRAI 2019 : The 3rd Mediterranean Conference on Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence
Call For Papers
The Mediterranean Conference on Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence (MedPRAI-2019) will take place on 22-24, December 2019 in Istanbul, Turkey.
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the 3rd Mediterranean Conference on Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence. The conference is organized by the Department of Computer Engineering, Istanbul University-Cerrahpasa and will be held in Istanbul, Turkey on December 22-24, 2019. The conference aims to provide an interdisciplinary forum for discussions on recent advancements in different areas of pattern recognition and artificial intelligence.
All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least 3 members of the international program committee; additional reviewers will be consulted if needed. Paper acceptance will be based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of presentation.
It is planned to publish the proceedings with Springer in their Communications in Computer and Information Science series (final approval pending). CCIS is abstracted/indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, Mathematical Reviews, SCImago, Scopus. CCIS volumes are also submitted for the inclusion in ISI Proceedings.
Authors of selected papers may be invited to submit extended versions of their papers for publication as full journal papers.
The Mediterranean Conference on Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence is endorsed by the International Association for Pattern Recognition
[Topics of Interest]
Include, but are not limited to:
- Statistical, structural and syntactic pattern recognition,
- Neural networks,
- Machine learning,
- Data mining
- Graph-based techniques for pattern recognition,
- Object recognition,
- Signal analysis,
- Image coding and processing,
- Shape and texture analysis
- Computer vision,
- Remote sensing
- Document processing,
- Text and graphics recognition,
- Digital libraries
- Speech recognition,
- Music analysis,
- Multimedia systems
- Natural language analysis,
- Information retrieval
- Biomedical pattern analysis,
- Artificial intelligence.
- Paper Submission: June 30, 2019
- Review Notification: August 04, 2019
- Registration Opens: August 12, 2019
- Final Paper Submission: August 12, 2019
- Early Bird Registration Closes: September 20, 2019
- Conference Dates: December 22-24, 2019