ASPAI 2019 : First International Conference on Advances in Signal Processing and Artificial Intelligence (ASPAI' 2019)
Call For Papers
About the Event:
Advances in artificial intelligence and signal processing are driving the growth of the artificial intelligence market as improved appropriate technologies is critical to offer enhanced drones, self-driving cars, robotics, etc. The two major factors enabling market growth are emerging artificial intelligence technologies and growth in intelligent signal processing.
A new conference has been launched to provide a forum for open discussion and development of emerging artificial intelligence and appropriate signal processing technologies focuced on real-word implementations by offering Hardware, Software, Services, Technology (Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Context-Aware Computing, Computer Vision and Signal Processing). The goal of the conference is to provide an interactive environment for establishing collaboration, exchanging ideas, and facilitating discussion between researchers, manufacturers and users.
The ASPAI' 2019 is organized by IFSA with the media partners IOS Press (journal Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering (ISSN: 1069-2509, e-ISSN: 1875-8835)) and World Scientific (International Journal of Neural Systems (ISSN: 0129-0657, e-ISSN: 1793-6462).
The purpose of ASPAI' 2019 is bring together leading international researchers, developers and practitioners interested in artificial intelligence and appropriate signal processing technologies. The ASPAI conference umbrella will cover two symposiums on Signal Processing (SP) and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and one Workshop on 'Women in Artificial Intelligence', which will take place in parallel. The workshop “Women in Artificial Intelligence“ aims to connect excellent female scientists at the beginning of their career with experts in artificial intelligence holding leading positions at research institutions and companies. The workshop addresses young female postdocs in the field of artificial intelligence and intelligent signal processing, who want to present their own research results and build up new networks. Participants will have the opportunity to exchange with experienced scientists from academia and industry and jointly develop strategies for joint research projects and the future carrer development.
The conference and workshop will offer plenary and invited talks, contributed oral and poster presentations, special sessions, industry tracks, pannel discussions, tutorials and exhibition of commercial products. Social and cultural events will also take place to foster networking among the participants in a friendly manner.
The topics of interest include (but not limited):
* AI Algorithms
* Intelligent System Architectures
* Hybrid Intelligent Systems
* Artificial Neural Networks
* Parallel Processing
* Pattern Recognition
* Pervasive Computing and Ambient Intelligence
* Programming Languages Artificial Intelligence
* Soft Computing and Applications
* Artificial Intelligence Tools & Applications
* CAD Design & Testing
* Computer Vision and Speech Recognition
* Fuzzy Logic and Systems
* Computational Theories of Learning
* Soft Computing Theory and Applications
* Software & Hardware Architectures
* Web Intelligence Applications & Search
* Ambient Intelligence
* Artificial Immune Systems
* Autonomous and Ubiquitous Computing
* Bayesian Models
* Data Fusion
* Distributed AI
* Fuzzy Logic and Systems
* Machine Learning
* Applied Artificial Intelligence
* Self-Organising Networks
* Virtual and Augmented Reality
* Emotion Detection
* Signal Processing Theory and Methods
* Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing
* Digital Signal Processing
* Image and Video Processing
* Multichannel Signal Processing
* Biomedical Signal Processing
* Chaotic and Fractal Systems
* Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
* Image and Video Processing
* Information Theory and Coding
* Speech Signal Processing
* Signal Processing for Communications and Networking
* Radar and Sonar Signal Processing
* Satellite Signal Processing
* Nonlinear Signal Processing
* Statistical Signal Processing
* Signal Processing for Internet of Things
* Wavelet Transformation
Authors are welcome to manage special sessions during the conference. Each session will contain 4-6 papers in a related field as specified above.
Session organizers will get:
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Free Registration
- Special Publishing Theme within Conference Proceedings
Gala Dinner and Social Programme:
The Gala Dinner will take place on 21 March 2019 at 20:00 in Monestir de Montserrat, in restaurant 'Abat Cisneros' located in the building 'Mirador dels Apòstols' This restaurant is one of the facilities available at Montserrat and situated near Barcelona in a beautiful multi-peaked mountain range with a spectacular view of Montserrat’s mountain.
Before the Gala Dinner we invite our guests for two bus excursions:
Barcelona Supercomputing center, which hosts MareNostrum, the most powerfiul supercomputer in Spain, and the basilica Montserrat monastery, where you can see the famous black faced Madonna.
Did you read the last triller of Dan Brown 'Origin' on God and artificial intelligence? During the ASPAI' 2019 conference and after you will be able to visit Barcelona locations in Dan Brown book 'Origin' (see photos below): Monestir de Montserrat (before the Gala Dinner), La Pedreira (on your own), Sagrada Familia (on your own) and Barcelona Supercomputing center (before the Gala Dinner). Do not miss this unique and memorable opportunity !