CRV 2019 : Computer and Robot Vision
Conference Series : Canadian Conference on Computer and Robot Vision
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
16th Conference on Computer and Robot Vision (CRV 2019)
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
May 29-31, 2019
CRV 2019 invites original, high-quality paper submissions on a broad range of topics in computer vision and/or robot perception.
- See Call for Papers on our website for a list of specific topics.
- Submissions must be 4-8 pages in length.
- Accepted papers (both oral and poster) will be published by IEEE Computer Society's Conference Publishing Services (CPS) and will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore.
*** Important Dates ***
- Paper submission: February 11, 2019
- Decisions: March 25, 2019
- Camera-ready due: April 10, 2019
*** Symposia Speakers ***
Bryan Funt, Simon Fraser University
David Meger, McGill University
François Michaud, University of Sherbrooke
Florian Shkurti, University of Toronto
James Elder, York University
Jean-François Lalonde, Laval University
Jim Little, University of British Columbia
Liam Paull, University of Montreal
Moo Yi Kwang, University of Victoria
Olga Veksler, University of Waterloo
Paul Kry, McGill University
Yang Wang, University of Manitoba
*** For more information, contact the CRV 2019 co-chairs ***
Anqi Xu, Element AI
Michael S. Brown, York University
The Conference on Computer and Robot Vision is sponsored by the Canadian Image Processing and Pattern Recognition Society (CIPPRS) and is jointly located with the Canadian AI and Graphics Interface conferences.