ESDA 2010 : 4th International Symposium on Embedded Systems Design and Applications
Call For Papers
Organized by “Intelligent Embedded Systems” research group from Faculty of Engineering, North University of Baia Mare.
The 4-th edition of the International Symposium on Embedded Systems Design and Applications, ESDA'10, will offer a professional and scientific forum for engineers and research scientists from universities, research centers and industries.
Young researchers will have the opportunity to participate in lectures held by invited professors with remarkable activity in the field, to present their work and to interact with specialist in the filed.
ESDA 2010 will also offer the opportunity for companies in engineering to present their products and services.
Andrei Vladimirescu, University of California at Berkeley, USA
Mircea Bodea, „Politehnica” University Bucharest, Romania
Stefan Oniga, North University of Baia Mare, Romania
Stefan Marinca, Analog Devices San Jose, Silicon Valley, USA
Geza Husi, University of Debrecen, Hungary
The ESDA'10 PhD Forum is aimed at PhD students working in the fields of design, modelling, validation and performance analysis of embedded systems. The objective of the Embedded Systems Design and Applications (ESDA'10) PhD Forum is to provide a forum for PhD students and early-career researchers in embedded systems design to learn up-to-date research from masters and to foster their own research network.
Major topics include but are not limited to:
• Analogue and digital electronic systems.
• Embedded systems, HW and SW: Novel Architectures and Micro-architectures for Embedded Systems; Application-specific and Domain-specific Embedded Systems; Signal processing, HW and SW; Intelligent Control and Fuzzy Systems.
• Networked Embedded Systems: Design Issues for Networked Embedded; Design and Implementation for Networked Embedded Systems; Self Adaptive Networked Entity Sensor Networks: Architectures, Algorithms, Routing, Security;
• Embedded Applications: Intelligent Sensors, Industrial Automation and Controls; Automotive Applications; Industrial Building Automation and Control; Power Station Automation and Control.
• Modeling, Specification and Programming Languages.
• System-on-Chip Design & Testing: Hardware/Software Co-design, SoC Communication and Architectures; Platform-Based Design for SoC Systems; Reconfigurable Platforms.
• Electronics in measurement and control.
• Teaching of electronics at universities and Emerging Technologies.
Call for papers:
• In order to register to symposium it is necessary to send a SUMMARY(200 words maximum) until the 15th of March.
• Prospective authors are invited to submit electronically 4-6 page papers in English. Please use the template provided for .doc documents at http://ece.ubm.ro/esda10/registration.html
• The papers should report original work and applied ideas, including experimental results.
• All papers will be reviewed. Each accepted paper will be published in the conference Proceedings CD.
• Selected papers will be published afterwards in the Carpathian Journal of Electronic and Computer Engineering http://ece.ubm.ro/cjece/.
• The symposium language is English.
• The registration fee to symposium is only 75 Euro and includes: the symposium portfolio, coffee break and lunch.
• Detailed instructions for authors, registration forms, and other information are available at the registration page. http://ece.ubm.ro/esda10/registration.html