ASTSA 2010 : First International Workshop on Advances in Sensor Technologies, Systems and Applications
Call For Papers
Wired and wireless sensors and sensor networks are actively being researched in recent years due to their potential uses in diverse areas such as security, health, energy, food safety, environment monitoring and improving quality of all areas of life. Advances in sensors, sensor technologies and systems will help wide adaptation of sensors in all areas of our daily life.
ASTSA-2010 will serve as a forum for researchers from academia, industries, professionals, standard developers, students and practitioners to exchange ideas, present new results and provide future visions of the impact sensors will have in our life.
The topics of interests include but are not limited to:
* Network architectures for sensor networks
* Network protocols for sensor networks
* Distributed sensor networks
* Dynamic sensor networks
* Cognitive radio sensor networks
* Sensor network topologies
* Clustering architecture
* Heterogeneous sensor networks
* MAC protocols
* Clock synchronization
* Power aware and energy efficient design
* Resources management and dynamic resource allocation
* Security and privacy in sensor network
* Secure communication in sensor networks
* Monitoring distributed sensors
* Encryption algorithm in sensor networks
* Methods for sensor networks deployment
* Sensing in health care, security, environments, hazards etc.
* Remote sensing
* Mobile sensor networks
* Polling in sensor networks
* All areas of sensor applications
* Data integration
* Various algorithms such as complexity analysis, self-organization/configuration, distributed co-ordination etc.
* Intelligent sensors