IEEE--ICICN--Ei Compendex, Scopus 2019 : IEEE--2019 The 7th International Conference on Information, Communication and Network (ICICN 2019)--Ei Compendex, Scopus
Call For Papers
2019 The 7th International Conference on Information, Communication and Network
● 2019 The 7th International Conference on Information, Communication and Network (ICICN 2019) will be held during April 24-26, 2019 in Macau, China.
● ICICN is an annual conference launched in the year of 2013. We had this conference successfully held in Bangkok, Thailand in 2017, Hong Kong in 2016, Florence, Italy in 2015, Phuket, Thailand in 2014, Singapore in 2013. ICICN is initiated by Scienece and Engineering Institute, USA, Technically supported by Macau University of Science and Technology, China, Liaocheng University, China, Beijing University of Posts and Communications, China etc.
● All submissions will be peer reviewed, and accepted papers will be published in the ICICN 2019 IEEE conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
● Please visit "http://icicn.org/" for more details
Ⅱ. Submission Methods
● Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)-Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceedings.
● Abstract (Presentation only)-Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published
★Please log in the Easychair Submission System or send E-mail to email@example.com .★
Ⅲ. Call for Papers
ICICN will provide a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in THREE fields and two Tracks.
Identification and trust methodology
5G and 6G wireless communications
Ad hoc, WSN, DTN, VANET
Cognitive radio network
Energy efficient communications and green networking
M2M and MTC communications
Small cell networks
Vehicular Ad Hoc Network
Future internet and network
Track 1: Polarization Effects in Optical Fibers
Track 2: Space Communications, Navigation and Tracking
Macau University of Science and Technology, Macau
V. Conference Secretary: Ms.Serene Lo