IE&EM2010 2010 : 17th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management
Call For Papers
The main topics include but will not be limited to: (Papers on surveying in the various economic areas and science disciplines are welcome, too.)
1. Advanced Decision Analysis and Methods
2. E-business Process and Knowledge Management
3. Engineering Economy and Cost Analysis
4. Global Collaboration and Communication
5. Global Information System Integration and Interaction
6. Global Manufacturing and Management
7. Information and Product Lifecycle Management
8. Intelligent Systems(
9. Manufacturing Systems
10. Operations Research
11. Production Planning and Control
12. Quality Control and Management
13. Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
14. Safety, Security and Risk Management
15. Service Management
16. Supply Chain Management
17. Systems Modeling and Simulation
18. Technology and Knowledge Management
19. Technology Transfer and Adoption Cross National Boundaries
20. Workflow Technologies and Applications
1. Please LOGIN and submit full paper that will be reviewed for relevance, technical merit, and clarity.
2. Please use the IEEM10-template when preparing your paper for submission. Each paper should not be more than 5 pages.
3. Choose at least ONE primary topic for your paper at the time of submission. The topics must be related to your paper. This information will be used by the committee for assigning appropriate reviewers and scheduling sessions.
4. After submission, you may still make as many changes as you wish. However, this must be done before the given submission deadline. After this date, you may no longer edit, re-submit, add co-author, re-order author listing, etc.
5. Full paper must be submitted by 15 June 2010.
6. Authors will be notified of a decision by 15 July 2010.
7. For accepted papers, the final camera-ready paper is due on 20 July 2010.
Each submission will be assigned a PAPER ID. Please quote this in all correspondences.
Review and Acceptance
1. All papers will be peer reviewed.
2. English shall be the official language throughout the meeting.
3. Acceptance is based on condition that at least one author will register and present the paper at the conference. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.