IB2Com 2010 : Fifth International Conference on Broadband and Biomedical Communications
Call For Papers
The 2010 International Conference on Broadband Communications and Biomedical Applications will be hosted by the University of Malaga, Spain, in conjunction with the Wrocław University of Technology, Poland and the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. This will be the 5th running of this successful sequence of conferences.
The current emphasis reflects the growing interest in new areas of broadband communications. The core theme of the conference has been expanded to include biomedical applications.
You are cordially invited to submit papers in all areas of wireless and optical broadband communications, community wireless access networks, IP networks, services, and biomedical applications.
The current emphasis reflects the growing interest in new areas of broadband communications. The core theme of the conference has been expanded to include applications of broadband communications, broadband biomedical applications and biotechnology.
You are cordially invited to submit papers in all areas of wireless broadband communications, IP networks, services, and applications.
* All papers submitted to this conference are peer-reviewed.
* All accepted papers will be published in the IEEE Xplore digital library and,
* The best papers from the conference will be published as a book of best papers by River Publishers of Denmark (as in 2007 and 2008). See this link for the 2007 edition.
* Selected papers will also be printed in Electronics and Telecommunication Quarterly by Polish Academy of Science
* Other short-listed papers will also be published in a special edition of the African Journal of Information and Communication Technology (AJICT).
Topics include but not limited to the following
* Stream 1: Broadband Wireless Communication
* Stream 2: Broadband Optical Communications
* Stream 3: Community Wireless Access & IP Communications
* Stream 4:Security, Management And Regulations
* Stream 5: Sensors, Applications & Content
* Stream 6: Biomedical, Health Technologies, Knowledge Management
Submission of Papers
Authors are asked to submit a full paper by April 15, 2010 at midnight, CET, through the electronic submission system.
* Deadline of full paper submission April 15, 2010, 24:00 CET
* Intended notifications July 1, 2010, 24:00 CET
* Deadline of final paper submission August 20, 2010, 24:00 CET