TRIDENTCOM (Ei, ISI, Scopus) 2018 : 13th EAI International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks & Communities -- Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus
Call For Papers
The 13th International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks and Communities will be held in Shanghai, China on November 16th-18th 2018, with the vision to bring together technical experts and researchers from academic and industry from all around the world to discuss the emerging technologies of big data, cyber physical systems and computer communications.
(1) Big Data Science and Applications:
• Big Data and Cloud Computing
• Big Data Outsourcing
• Security and privacy in Big Data
• Big Data Testbeds and Applications in Industries
(2) Cyber Physical Systems and Applications:
• Smart Homes, Smart Health, Smart Grids and Green Cities
• Connected Vehicles, Internet of Things, and Industrial Control Systems
• Security and privacy in IoT & CPS
• Next Generation Service Oriented Architectures & Web 2.0 Services
(3) Emerging Technology in networking and Communications
• Emerging Wired, Wireless and Optical Communication technology
• Virtualized Network and Data Center Network
• Software-Defined Network Testbeds
• Crowd Sourcing, Crowd Sensing and IoT
(4) Testbeds for Big data, CPS or Emerging Networking technology
• Testbed Development, Operations and Management
• Testbed Experiences in Big data, CPS or Emerging Networking Technology
• Experimental Facilities for Big data Testbeds
• Methodologies and Tools of Testbeds Performance Evaluation
All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
TRIDENTCOM proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
• Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 3.259)
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be up to 10 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Dr. Honghao Gao
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.