S-CUBE (Ei, ISI, Scopus) 2018 : 9th EAI International Conference on Sensor Systems and Software -- Springer, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus
Call For Papers
S-CUBE 2018, the 9th International Conference on Sensor Systems and Software, provides an ideal venue to disseminate state-of-the-art work in the areas of system development and software support for wireless sensor network-based systems.
Wireless sensor networks are enabling innovative and interesting applications ranging from smart-homes and smart-cities to precision agriculture and advanced healthcare. The widespread acceptance of these new services, however, can be improved by the definition of new protocols, programming languages, frameworks, and architectures that can not only simplify the software development of wireless sensor networks, but that can also facilitate their system design, deployment, monitoring, and maintenance. Tackling these challenges requires contributions from many fields such as embedded systems, distributed systems, software engineering, semantic web, real-time data acquisition and data fusion, wireless protocols and system security.
The aim of the conference is to create a forum in which researchers from academia and industry, practitioners, business leaders, intellectual property experts, and venture capitalists may work together in order to compare and debate different innovative solutions. The conference will feature a highly selective technical program consisting of regular research papers, short papers, posters, and demos.
• Critical infrastructure monitoring and control
• Data processing, storage and management
• Detection, classification and tracking
• Distributed algorithms for reasoning and signal processing
• Disaster (fire, earthquakes,…) monitoring, sensing and management
• Environmental Monitoring
• Experiences of real-world WSN applications
• Innovative applications
• Location, time, and other network services
• Network protocols
• Programming models and languages
• Security and privacy in sensor systems
• Smart-Homes, Smart-Cities and Building automation
• Tools and platforms for sensor systems planning, deployment, monitoring and maintenance
All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
S-CUBE proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
• Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 3.259)
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be up to 10 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Ki Il Kim
Chungnam National University
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.