IoTaaS 2018 : 4th EAI International Conference on IoT as a Service
Call For Papers
IoTaaS is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT. The 4th International Conference on IoT as a Service (IoTaaS) aims to contribute to the discussion on the challenges posed by Internet of Things (IoT). The IoTaaS conference aims to bring together researchers and practitioners interested in IoT from academia and industry. IoTaaS attendees will present novel ideas, exchange points of view, and foster collaborations. In 2018, the city of Xi’an, a famous historical and cultural city of China, will host IoTaaS 2018. The conference will consist of technical symposia, tutorials, posters, demos, and workshops. All submissions to this conference will be subject to rigorous peer review before included in the technical sessions.
• Networking and Communications Technologies for IoT
• Network architectures
• Ultra-dense networking technology
• Routing algorithms and protocols
• Multiple access control technology
• PHY technology
• New waveform
• 5G enabling IoT technology
• 802.11 based IoT technology
• M2M and V2X
• IoT Standardization
• Ad Hoc Networking
• Key technologies for NB-IoT
• QoS guarantee technology
• Multi-media technology
• Information acquisition and processing technology based on artificial intelligence (AI)
• Big data
• Cloud computing, fog computing, and edge computing
• Green Networking
• Sensor networking
• IoT as a service
• Smart objects as a service
• IoT marketplace: for offering IoT based applications and services
• API economy: for easier and tighter integration
• Semantic Web technologies for IoT: registry, storage
• IoT delivery platforms: existing and emerging platform and architectures for exposing and interacting with IoT
• Federated IoT support
• Non Functional Requirements (NFR) for IoT: security, scalability, responsiveness and more
• Standardization: standard areas needed Business models
• IoT DevOps
• IoT context based analytics
• IoT application deployment success stories
• Mobile First IoT: mobile backend as a service (MBaaS) and smartphone as data prosumers
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
• Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 3.259)
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Full papers should be up to 8 pages in length.
Short papers and work in progress should be up to 4 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Northwestern Polytechnical University, China
China Electronics Technology Group Corporation (CETC), China
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.