CIARP 2018 : 23rd Iberoamerican Congress on Pattern Recognition
Conference Series : Iberoamerican Congress on Pattern Recognition
Call For Papers
* CALL FOR LATE-BREAKING WORKS *
* [Do not miss the chance to present your work!]*
LATE-BREAKING SUBMISSIONS represent work that has not reached a level of completion or maturity of a full refereed paper. We seek 3-page submissions (Springer LNCS format) that will be selected with a juried process.
Accepted submissions will be presented at the conference as posters to foster the scientific discussion. Accepted late-breaking submissions will be published after the conference in an edited book (either the main Springer LNCS CIARP proceedings or a companion volume).
IAPR CIARP 2018
23rd Iberoamerican Congress on Pattern Recognition
November 19-22, 2018
CIARP-2018 is devoted to all aspects of pattern recognition, computer vision, multimedia and related fields. CIARP 2018 is endorsed by the IAPR, the International Association for Pattern Recognition, and AERFAI, the Spanish Association for Pattern Recognition. Proceedings will be published by Springer as LNCS, a journal special issue will be published with selected papers, and three conference awards will be given (including IAPR Best Paper Awards).
- Artificial Intelligence Techniques in Pattern Recognition
- Clustering and Applications
- Cognitive and Humanoid Vision
- Computer Vision
- Data Mining
- Data Visualization and Applications of Pattern Recognition
- Deep Learning
- Databases, Knowledge-based Systems and Linguistic tools
- Document Processing and Recognition
- Fuzzy and Hybrid Techniques in Pattern Recognition
- Geometric Algebra Application in Perception Action
- Image Coding, Processing and Analysis
- Intelligent Data Analysis
- Kernel Machines
- Logical Combinatorial Pattern Recognition
- Mathematical Morphology
- Mathematical Theory of Pattern Recognition
- Natural Language Processing and Recognition
- Neural Networks
- Opinion Mining and Sentiment Analysis
- Parallel and Distributed Pattern Recognition
- Petri Nets
- Robotics and Humanoids
- Remote Sensing Applications of Pattern Recognition
- Satellite and Radar Image Processing
- Shape and Textural Analysis
- Signal Processing and Analysis
- Spatio-Temporal Analysis
- Statistical Pattern Recognition
- Syntactical and Structural Pattern Recognition
- Speech Recognition and Analysis
- Text Mining
- Jiri Matas on “Computer Vision”
- Johan Suykens on “Machine Learning”
- Bjoern Schuller on “Speech Technologies”
- Francisco Herrera on “Big Data”
With +180 full-papers received, we expect a diverse and high quality program.
The program will feature various round tables and targeted sessions on industry-academia cooperation and research funding opportunities; as well as various hands-on tutorials on top-notch technologies (e.g., recent advances in deep learning).
CIARP-2018 will also feature a delightful social program in Madrid, a major, modern and historical European city, well known for its legendary social activity, and the appeal of its Mediterranean gastronomy and lifestyle.
Registration fees have been set to a minimum, including low-cost options for all budgets (between 200 and 500 EUR).
Full Paper Submission: July 30, 2018
Decision to Authors: Sept 28, 2018
* Late-breaking Submission: Oct 5, 2018 *
* Late-breaking Decisions: Oct 12, 2018 *
* Early Registration: Oct 15, 2018 *
* Conference: Nov 19-22, 2018 *
We look forward to welcoming you to Madrid!
CIARP 2018 Organizing Committee