Information Technology in Industry (ITII)
Call for Papers
IT in Industry is an open access, peer-reviewed, international online journal, providing a platform for the timely publication of research in a rapidly changing field. Information Technology plays a fundamental role in improving the performance and competitiveness of any organisation in the digital world. IT in Industry recognises that contributions from both academia and industry are paramount to the advancement of this field.
The journal focuses on areas where:
› researchers and practitioners meet
› academia and industry meet, and
› theoretical knowledge and practical applications meet
In particular, IT in Industry is interested in the following:
› R&D with potential industrial, commercial or social applications,
› IT applications in industry
› IT innovations from industry, and
› IT technologies for the future.
IT Industry publishes original research articles, review articles, and extended versions of conference papers. Articles resulting from research of both theoretical and/or practical natures performed by academics and/or industry practitioners are welcome. IT in Industry aims to become a leading IT journal with a high impact factor.
Topics of Interest
Information Technology Innovation
- ICT: Networking, Wired and Wireless Communications, VoIP, IPTV, Mobile Communications, Innovative Mobile Applications and Services, Industry Practices, Information and Network Security, Next Generation Infrastructure, Cloud Computing, Social Applications, Web Engineering, Software Engineering.
- Information Systems: Enterprise Systems, Enterprise Architecture, Human-Computer Interaction, Data Mining, Knowledge and Data Engineering, AI and Decision Support Systems, IS Design and Implementation, IS Analysis and Specification, IS Project Management, Management Information System, Sustainable IS, Internet Computing, Business Intelligence, Business Reporting System, IS in Organisation.
- Mobile Industry: Context and Location Aware Services, Mobile Web, Mobile Internet, Internet of Things, Mobile Web Security and Privacy, Mobile Networks, Protocols and applications, Mobile Commerce, Mobile Payment.
- Other Topics: Industrial Informatics, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Emerging IT Technologies.
Information Technology Engineering
- IT in Engineering: Hardware and Software Design, Embedded System Design and Applications, IT in Manufacturing, Product and Process Design, CAD/CAM, Robotics, Intelligent Manufacturing Systems.
Information Technology in Health
- IT in Health: Telehealth, Teleconsultation, Telemedicine, Telecare, Telemonitoring, e-Health, Health Web Services, Health Informatics, Robotics and Medical Devices, Health Management Systems, New Technology in Healthcare, Clinical Trials of Telehealth Systems.
Information Technology in Bussiness
- IT in Business: IT Applications and Innovations, IT Governance, IT Entrepreneurship, Intellectual Property Issues, Marketing and Pricing Strategies, Global Telecom Business.
- IT in Government: e-Government, IT regulations and Security Issues, Policies, Cyber Crime, Rural Connectivity.
Information Technology in Science
- IT and Mathematics: Use of IT in Mathematics Education, Modelling and Simulation of Systems in Industry, Statistical Analysis of Systems in Industry, Mathematical Modelling of Problems in Society.
- IT Education: Curriculum Design, Course Content and Assessment, Teaching Tools and Methods, Innovation in IT Education, Teaching Case Studies, Mobile/Flexible/Online Delivery of IT Course, Use of IT in Education.
Information Technology in Fashion
- IT in Fashion: IT Solutions for the Apparel Industry, CAD/CAM, Fashion Design, Fashion Communication and Presentation, Trend Forecasting, Fashion Technology, Apparel Production, Fashion Business, Fashion Retailing, Visual Merchandising, Fashion Marketing and Merchandising, Brand Management, Product Development.
Information Technology in Design
- IT in Design: CAD/CAM, design Technology, Design Rendering, Design Management, Design Presentations, Visual Communication, 2D & 3D Design, Static and Moving Imagery, Animation, Photography, Spatial and Environmental Design, Architecture, Product Design, Advertising and Commercial Design, Interactive Design, Games and Educational Design.
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through Submission system.
Volume 07,Number 01
Securing Cloud Computing Through IT Governance
Salman M. Faizi and Shawon Rahman
Order Preserving Stream Processing in Fog Computing Architectures
Towards Integrating the Gene Ontology and the Hierarchical Bayesian Network Classification Model: An Empirical Case Study
- Dr Graeme Byrne, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, La Trobe University, Australia
- Dr Chris Cope, Department of Computer Science and Computer Engineering, La Trobe University, Australia
- Dr Wen Bin Guo,La Trobe Business School, Faculty of Business, Economics & Law, La Trobe University, Australia
- Mr Ray K. M. Hau,Fleyez Research Centre, Hong Kong
- Mr Patrick Howley, Medibank, Australia
- Dr Brad Jorgensen,Centre for Sustainable Regional Communities, Faculty of Business, Economics & Law, La Trobe University, Australia
- A/Prof Sami Kara, School of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering, UNSW, Australia
- A/Prof Jay Katupitiya,School of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering, UNSW, Australia
- A/Prof Manolya Kavakli, Department of Computing, Macquarie University, NSW, Australia
- A/Prof Berman Kayis, School of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering, UNSW, Australia
- A/Prof Katherine Legge, Department of Civil Engineering and Physical Sciences, La Trobe University, Australia