IWJT 2010 : International Workshop on Junction Technology
Call For Papers
The 10th International Workshop on Junction Technology (IWJT2010) will be held on May 10 - 11, 2010 in Shanghai, China. The IWJT, started in 2000 and was held annually in Japan or China, is an open forum focused on the needs and interest of the community of a junction formation technology in semiconductors. At the past IWJTs, a number of eminent and experienced scientists and engineers from Asia, America, and Europe presented their latest results on junction technology. The workshop will provide a good opportunity for researchers and engineers to present their new research results, and exchange ideas with leading scientists in this field.
(Papers are solicited in, but not limited to the following)
* Doping Technology --- Ion implantation, plasma doping, gas and solid doping
* Annealing Technology --- Rapid thermal process, laser annealing, flash annealing, SPE, lattice damage and defects
* Junction Technology for Novel CMOS Device Structures --- Junction for SOI, strained Si, SiGe, Ge, and Schottky barrier S/D MOSFET
* Silicide and Contact Technology for CMOS --- Silicide materials and salicide technology, elevated S/D, low barrier contact, surface pre-treatment
* Junction and Contact Technologies for Compound Semiconductors and Quantum Devices --- Schottky and ohmic contacts to wide bandgap compound semiconductors, junction and contact technologies for carbon nanotube and other nano-, quantum devices, hetero-junction devices
* Characterization for Shallow Junction --- Physical and electrical characterization of ultra-shallow junction
* Modeling and Simulation --- Modeling and simulation of ultra-shallow junction formation of CMOS
* Equipment, Materials and Substrates for Junction Technology
Deadline for Late News Submission: Apr. 1, 2010
Deadline for Regular Paper Abstract Submission: Jan. 15, 2010
Notification of Regular Paper Acceptance: Mar. 1, 2010
Deadline for Camera-Ready Full-Length Paper Submission: Apr. 1, 2010
On-line submission at web-site http://www.iwjt2010.com is preferred.
OR email submission with a cover letter to email@example.com can be as an alternative.
The Chinese Institute of Electronics
The Japan Society of Applied Physics - Silicon Technology Division
Technical Co-Sponsored by
IEEE EDS Shanghai Chapter
IEEE EDS Japan Chapter
Natural Science Foundation of China