ICPET 2018 : 2018 International Conference on Promising Electronic Technologies
Call For Papers
ICPET 2018 attracts researchers, scientists and technologists from some of the top companies, universities, research firms and government agencies from around the world. It will host researchers and technologists from industry and academia in Palestine and all over the world to present their latest research results in fields where computer, electronic and electrical engineering can be applied. The audience of the conference and the participants will be university professors, graduate students, professional engineers who are interested in learning about trends of technology in research. The conference is concerned with applied electrical, electronic and computer engineering research topics which can be promising technologies for end users.
ICPET is an electronic conference and video conference presentation is allowed.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. English will be the official language of the conference. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed, the accepted ones being published in the ICPET 2018 CD proceedings of the conference and, as accepted full papers, will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore. A full paper has 4 to 6 pages.
List of Topics
• Technology Trends: Internet of Things, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Smart Cities, Machine to Machine, High Performance Computing, Mobile Applications, Knowledge Management, Social Computing
• Electronics: Nanotechnologies, Smart Grids, Sensing and Sensor Networks, Power Electronics, Digital Circuits, Analog Circuits & Signal Processing, Design Automation, Computer and Control Systems, Factory Automation, Motion Control
• Intelligent Systems and Machine Vision: Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic, Expert Systems, Agents and Multi-agent Systems, Natural Language Processing, Data Mining, Support Vector Machines, Ambient Intelligence, Sentiment Analysis, Robotics, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Vision, Image Processing, Geographic Information Systems, Video Analysis, Medical Diagnosis, Segmentation Techniques, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality
• Communications and Security: Connected Machines, Networking, Wireless/ Mobile Communication, Quantum Computing, Satellite Communication Systems, 3G/4G Network Evolutions, Mobile Adhoc Networks, Open Spectrum Solutions, Communication Protocols, Cognitive Radio, Privacy, Surveillance, Biometrics, Internet Security, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Web Services and Performance, Secure Transactions, Cryptography, Secure Protocols, Cyber Security
Conference General Chair
• Dr. Ezzaldeen Edwan, Head of engineering program department, Palestine Technical College Deir El-Balah
Technical Program Committee
• Chair Dr. Samy Salamah, Palestine Technical College Deir El-Balah
ICPET 2018 proceedings will be published in IEEE Xplore.
The conference will be held in Palestine Technical College - Deir El-Balah
All questions about submissions should be emailed to conference chair Ezzaldeen Edwan: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Conference organizer is Palestine Technical College Deir El-Balah and the technical sponsor is IEEE Palestine Subsection.
Papers will be presented orally either by attending the conference or electronically. The conference fee is:
o 150 USD for local participants.
o 200 USD for international participants.
SUBMISSION & AUTHOR GUIDELINES
Authors are invited to submit high-quality full papers presenting technical issues and describing original and unpublished work.
All accepted papers will be published as conference proceedings by the IEEE, and will be accessible via IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Authors are required to submit fully formatted papers (PDF), with graphs, images, and other special areas arranged as intended for the final publication. Papers should be written in English conforming to the IEEE standard conference format (8.5" x 11" - US letter, Two-Column). The final manuscript for publication will be limited to 8 IEEE pages (Six (6) pages are included. You can find a copy of the IEEE standard conference template for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats here.
Submission deadline June 1, 2018
Abstract registration deadline June 1, 2018
Author decision notification July 15, 2018
Final paper submission September 1, 2018