MIC 2018 : Management International Conference
Call For Papers
We cordially invite you to participate in the Management International Conference (MIC) 2018 to be held in the Hotel Golf, Bled, Slovenia, 30 May - 2 June 2018.
The conference title is Managing Global Diversities, which will be discussed in different subject areas: management, economics, finance, tourism, energy, and digital society.
The conference programme features:
• keynote addresses,
• high-quality research paper presentations in concurrent sessions,
• poster presentations,
• editors' panel and exhibition of journals, supporting the conference,
• doctoral students’ workshop and other thematic workshops.
Submission and Registration
The paper submission process is organized in two steps:
1. Abstract submission before the conference starts.
2. Full Paper submission after the conference.
In order to register and submit your extended abstract (paper) click here.
Abstracts of papers will be published in the MIC 2018 Book of Abstracts, ready for the conference.
Authors, who submit their abstracts and participate at the conference, are invited to submit full papers to the MIC 2018 Conference Proceedings, published after the conference, or to the supporting journals (more information here).
• Abstract submission: 28 February 2018
• Notification of acceptance: 10 March 2018
• Registration and Payment Deadline: 31 March 2018 (early bird); 15 April 2018 (late registration)
• Conference: 30 May - 2 June 2018
• Full Paper submission for Journals' Special Issues: 30 June 2018
• Full Paper submission for Conference Proceedings: 30 September 2018
Information about the conference fee is available here.
Information about the conference venue and how to reach Bled is available here.
Note on organizers
The traditional conference MIC will be organized as a Joint International Conference in co-operation with five partner institutions: the University of Primorska, Faculty of Management (Slovenia), the Moscow State University Lomonosov, Moscow School of Economics (Russian Federation), the Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Faculty of Economics and Tourism "Dr. Mijo Mirković" (Croatia), the Association for the Study of East European Economies and Cultures (USA) and the Society for the Study of Emerging Markets (USA).