CONCUR 2018 : 29th International Conference on Concurrency Theory
Conference Series : International Conference on Concurrency Theory
Call For Papers
Submissions are solicited in semantics, logics, verification and analysis of concurrent systems. The principal topics include (but are not limited to):
* Basic models of concurrency such as abstract machines, domain-theoretic models, game-theoretic models, process algebras, graph transformation systems, Petri nets, hybrid systems, mobile and collaborative systems, probabilistic systems, real-time systems, biology-inspired systems, and synchronous systems;
* Logics for concurrency such as modal logics, probabilistic and stochastic logics, temporal logics, and resource logics;
* Verification and analysis techniques for concurrent systems such as abstract interpretation, atomicity checking, model checking, race detection, pre-order and equivalence checking, run-time verification, state-space exploration, static analysis, synthesis, testing, theorem proving, type systems, and security analysis;
* Distributed algorithms and data structures: design, analysis, complexity, correctness, fault tolerance, reliability, availability, consistency, self-organization, self-stabilization, protocols.
* Theoretical foundations of architectures, execution environments, and software development for concurrent systems such as geo-replicated systems, communication networks, multiprocessor and multi-core architectures, shared and transactional memory, resource management and awareness, compilers and tools for concurrent programming, programming models such as component-based, object- and service-oriented.
All dates are AoE.
Abstract submission: April 17, 2018 (firm)
Paper submission: April 23, 2018 (firm)
Notification: June 7, 2018
Camera ready copy: July 2, 2018
Conference: September 4-7, 2018
CONCUR 2018 solicits high quality papers reporting research results and/or experience related to the topics mentioned below. All papers must be original, unpublished, and not submitted for publication elsewhere.
Each paper will undergo a thorough review process. If necessary, the paper may be supplemented with a clearly marked appendix, which will be reviewed at the discretion of the program committee.
The CONCUR 2018 proceedings will be published by LIPIcs.
Papers must be submitted electronically as PDF files via EasyChair, at the address https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=concur2018.
Papers must not exceed 14 pages (excluding references and clearly marked appendices) using the LIPIcs style.
Extended versions of selected papers will appear in a special issue of the Journal of Computer and System Sciences (JCSS).