STSC -- Journal 2017 : Services Transactions on Services Computing
Call For Papers
Call for Papers
Services Transactions on Services Computing (STSC)
The Services Transactions on Services Computing (STSC) covers state-of-the-art technologies and best practices of Services Computing, as well as emerging standards and research topics which would define the future of Services Computing.
Topics of interest to include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Mathematical foundation of Services Computing
• Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Service creation, development, and management
• Linkage between IT services and business services
• Web services security and privacy
• Web services agreement and contract
• Web services discovery and negotiation
• Web services management
• Web services collaboration
• Quality of Service for Web services
• Web services modeling and performance management
• Solution frameworks for building service-oriented applications
• Composite Web service creation and enabling infrastructures
• Business and scientific applications using Web services and SOA
• Business process integration and management using Web Services
• Standards and specifications of Services Computing
• Utility Models and Solution Architectures
• Resource acquisition models in Utility Computing
• Mathematical foundation of business process modeling, integration and management
• Business process modeling, integration, and collaboration.
STSC seeks original, UNPUBLISHED papers that are extended versions from published reputable conferences in the field of Services Computing. In order to submit a paper, visit STSC submission system powered by ConfHub.com Services. The detailed instructions can be found from the submission page.
Services Computing is a dynamic discipline. One of the objectives of the Services Transactions on Services Computing (STSC) is to promote research accomplishments and new directions. STSC welcomes special issues in any emerging areas of Services Computing. Each special issue's proposal includes the name of the special issue, short bios of guest editors, a draft of Call for Papers, potential authors and related events such as conferences. For an extended version of a conference paper, it is required that you have added at least 30% of new results in your journal paper. It is also required that you should articulate a different and more appropriate paper title for your journal version.
If you would like to propose a special issue, please send your proposal to STSC AT servicessociety.org.
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished extended versions of papers published from related reputable conferences. At least 30% of new substantial content must be added from the published conference versions. A cover letter must be submitted together with the journal version and conference version, explaining in detail the extension and difference between the journal version and the conference version.
Submitted manuscripts will be limited to 14-16 pages, and REQUIRED to be formatted using the STSC journal template in Microsoft Word format. The submitted papers can only be in the format of WORD. An electronically submitted abstract will be required prior to the submission of the full paper. Electronic submission of manuscripts (in Word formats) is required. Submissions should include paper title, abstract, name of authors, their affiliations, and email addresses. Once your paper is accepted, you must submit your final paper in Word format for camera-ready production.
In order to submit a paper, visit STSC submission system powered by ConfHub.com Services (http://www.confhub.com/MyPapers.php?cid=296).