SDIS 2017 : Special Session on System Design for Intelligent Systems at DSD 2017
Call For Papers
Intelligent systems are networked embedded devices that have the capacity to gather and analyze data and communicate with other systems. Intelligent systems perform complex tasks to achieve a common goal. Smart grids, Smart farming, Smart cities, Intelligent infrastructures, Sensor networks, and Unmanned aerial vehicles are some applications of such systems.
Special Session Scope:
The Special Session addresses the heterogeneity in system design, supporting a better design of intelligent systems. Papers on any of the following or related topics may be submitted to the special session:
- Multi-objective optimization and co-design techniques for multi-agent systems.
- Distributed intelligent information collection, supervision and control systems.
- Geospatial data processing and analysis for intelligent systems.
- Intelligent system’s management via information processing and communication systems.
- Design and implementation of reliable communication protocols for constrained devices.
- Sensors, actuators and wireless technologies for intelligent systems.
- Hardware/Software co-design for unmanned aerial vehicle systems.
- Design of secure, privacy enforcing, and robust services for intelligent systems.
- System design for intelligent automation services.
- Drone identification and tracking systems.
Authors are encouraged to submit their manuscripts to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dsd2017. Should an unexpected web access problem be encountered, please contact the Program Chair by email (dsd2017[at]easychair.org).
Each manuscript should include the complete paper text, all illustrations, and references. The manuscript should conform to the IEEE format: single-spaced, double column, US letter page size, 10-point size Times Roman font, up to 8 pages. In order to conduct a blind review, no indication of the authors' names should appear in the manuscript, references included.
IEEE Conference Publishing Services (CPS) will publish accepted papers in the conference proceedings and the proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital library and indexing services. Extended versions of selected best papers will be published in a special issue of the ISI indexed “Microprocessors and Microsystems: Embedded Hardware Design” Elsevier journal.
Special Session Chairs
R. Jacobsen (Aarhus U, DK)
E. Ebeid (U Southern Denmark, DK)
B. Beach (U Southern Denmark, DK)
Special Session Program Committee
E. Tronci, (U Roma, IT)
L. Vigano (King’s College, UK)
H. Sun (Durham U, UK)
H. Madsen (DTU, DK)
M. Prodanovic (IMDEA, ES)
M. Kolhe (U Agder, NO)
Q. Zhang (Aarhus U, DK)
B. N. Jørgensen (U Southern Denmark, DK)
M. Afsharchi (U Zanjan, IR)
B. Andresen (Aarhus U, DK)
A. Farinelli (U Verona, IT)
A. Pegatoquet (U Nice, FR)
N. Ulltveit-Moe (U Agder, NO)
A. Vinel (Halmstad U, SE)
K. Jensen (U Southern Denmark, DK)
H. P. Schwefel (Aalborg U, DK)
C. F. Pedersen (Aarhus U, DK)
M. Pěchouček (Czech Technical U, CZ)