Biomarker Insights 2009 : Call for papers for Biomarker Insights from Dr Stephen Kingsmore
Call For Papers
As Editor-in-Chief, I’d like to invite you to submit a manuscript for publication in Biomarker Insights. The journal is now in its third year and is growing in recognition for rapid publication of new research related to all aspects of biomarker discovery and development. Personally, I like to publish in open access journals since they offer very broad readership and I favour free access for all researchers to all peer-reviewed scientific publications.
What is the advantage to you of publishing in Biomarker Insights?
* Full open access: everyone can read your article and you retain copyright in it
* Publishing decision within 2 weeks of submission
* Your paper will not be rejected due to lack of space and will be published immediately on acceptance
* Prompt and fair peer review from two expert peer reviewers
* Frequent updates on your paper’s status
* Friendly responsive staff
Aims and scope:
Biomarker Insights is a journal that publishes papers on all aspects of biomarker research and clinical applications.
What a previous author said:
"I would like to say that this is the most author-friendly editing process I have experienced in over 150 publications. Thank you most sincerely."
The advantages of a younger journal such as Biomarker Insights are numerous but in essence allow us a greater flexibility and responsiveness to authors and readers that older journals cannot match.
Timing and deadlines:
Submissions are welcomed at any time. Papers are published on an on-going basis.
** Click on the link for further information **
Dr Stephen Kingsmore