IMDA-CASE 2017 : INTELLIGENT METHODS FOR DATA ANALYSIS AND COMPUTER AIDED SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Call For Papers
IMDA-CASE 2017 is part of the 23rd International Conference on Information and Software Technologies (ICIST 2017)
October 12-14, 2017, Druskininkai, Lithuania
The IMDA-CASE is the 2nd workshop organised in conjunction with ICIST conference series. It pursues to engage researchers and practitioners, specialists and market analysts to share their research experiences and domain knowledge and it‘s Intelligent Methods for Data Analysis and Computer Aided Software Engineering implementation in business information systems. We invite papers which deal with advanced services for the information systems users, propose innovative solutions for development and analysis of artificial intelligent systems, application of intelligent methods to investigation of financial markets, financial risk research, speech recognition as well as enterprise modelling and knowledge based information systems engineering research.
Topics of Interests:
1. Development and Analysis of Artificial Intelligent Systems.
2. Application of Intelligent Methods to Investigation of Financial Markets.
3. Financial Risk Management and Research.
4. Development of Digital Technologies in Phonetics and Voice Recognition.
5. Enterprise Modelling and Knowledge Based Information Systems Engineering Research.
6. Advances in CASE Tools.
7. Knowledge Discovery in Social or Complex Networks.
8. Big Data Analytics.
9. Data, Text, Web or Process Mining Methods.
10. Big Data Quality and Management.
11. Visualization of Business or Big Data Analytics.
12. Economic Issues of Business or Big Data Analytics.
13. Impact, Adoption and Diffusion of Business or Big Data Analytics.
14. Business Analysis for Mobile, Cloud or Multimedia Applications.
Prof. Audrius Lopata, Vilnius University, Lithuania
Dr. Maria Dolores Alonso Suarez, SIANI University Institute, Spain
Accepted papers will be published as a volume of Springer- Verlag CCIS. CCIS is indexed in Scopus, Clarivate Analytics Web of Science.
ICIST 2014: http://www.springer.com/us/book/9783319119571
ICIST 2015: http://www.springer.com/br/book/9783319247694
ICIST 2016: http://www.springer.com/us/book/9783319462530
More information is on:
Web site: http://icist.if.ktu.lt/